Profile for a > Reviews

Content by a

a

(Makkays) High Quality Stylus (Touch Pen) for Apple IPad 1, 2 & 3, IPhone 5G, IPhone 4G, 4S, IPhone 3G, 3GS Smartphones, HTC, Tablet PC, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nexus, Blaackberry Playbook, Android and all Touch Screen Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stylus., 28 Nov. 2013
I love love love this stylus. I have long nails and this stylus makes it so easy to type on my iPad and iPhone. I use it all the time instead of my thumbs! It lasts a long time. This is my second one and for the amount of abuse I give it it holds up very well. My first one lasted 6 months. I think that is a great time frame for the amount of time I use it which is always. I can't be without this stylus.

Invero® Boxed Earphone Headphones with Remote Microphone and Volume Control for Apple Iphone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price, 22 Sept. 2013
Loved the unique look of the Invero! I like to look different and these do the job! They stay in my ears which is a problem with other brands. The fabric material is more durable and the length works well when working out at the gym. Sound is great.

Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 22 Sept. 2013
I bought this item as my laptop seemed to get very warm. Placed the cooler under my laptop & it seems to be keeping my laptop cooler. Was a little noisy at 1st but has settled down now. All in all the cooler was a great purchase.