Profile for kiss the sky > Reviews

Content by kiss the sky

kiss the sky (Didcot OXON. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Hippy Clothing Co. Nepalese Patchwork Trousers Xl
The Hippy Clothing Co. Nepalese Patchwork Trousers Xl
Offered by The Hippy Clothing Co

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy, 21 Nov. 2014
Sent back for a refund, as not finished off. Shoddy workmanship, which should have been noticed before sending these out. Very poor.

SUPERCOSY Festival Colourful PATCHE NEPLEASE Wool HOOD Jacket,Hippy Boho (xl, red mix)
Offered by SHOPOHOLIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Costly, but cool, 12 Nov. 2014
It was too expensive really, but I treated myself anyway... I am glad I did. Warm, soft and well made..ideal to brighten a cold miserable winters day!

The Hippy Clothing Co. Gringo Multicoloured Handpainted Trousers Xl
The Hippy Clothing Co. Gringo Multicoloured Handpainted Trousers Xl
Offered by The Hippy Clothing Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Nov. 2014
Colourful, warm and comfy. Says it all. Maybe a little over priced, but I love them!

The Endless River
The Endless River

5.0 out of 5 stars No words... simply buy it, and ..., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Endless River (Audio CD)
No words...simply buy it, and be taken away on a dream. Wonderful

Shopoholic Fashion Mens Acid Washed Multicolored Patchwork Hippie Grandad Shirt Kurtha Tops (xxl)
Offered by SHOPOHOLIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of money for a lot of shirt, 12 Nov. 2014
Looks cool, feels comfy and warm- ideal. Costly but I am happy with this well made shirt. Thanks

Spirit Of Talk Talk
Spirit Of Talk Talk

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick with the original, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Spirit Of Talk Talk (Audio CD)
Well, I wanted to like this, I really did. However, after listening- it just leaves me empty, and ready to listen to the real TALK TALK. I find this a poor copy, a let down, and often boring.

Whilst it is a nice idea, it does not work, it just makes me hungry for more TALK TALK. Nothing can beat the vocal range, mood and emotion of the originals.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2012 9:10 AM BST

Kiss - Asylum Of Death - Interviews [2006] (NTSC) [DVD]
Kiss - Asylum Of Death - Interviews [2006] (NTSC) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiss
Offered by jim-exselecky

1.0 out of 5 stars more rubbish, 4 Dec. 2008
do not throw away your money on this rubbish. The picture is bad and the sound is absolutley terrible.
Amazon-withdraw this rubbish now please!!

Kiss-Krazy Killer 1994 Detroit Kiss Konvention [DVD] [NTSC]
Kiss-Krazy Killer 1994 Detroit Kiss Konvention [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Kiss

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 Dec. 2008
Do not buy this rubbish. It is like a very poor home made/filmed dvd. Picture bad, sound terrible.
Amazon-withdraw this rubbish dvd now please!!

The Opiates Revised
The Opiates Revised

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best album of 2008, 24 Oct. 2008
This review is from: The Opiates Revised (Audio CD)
A bold statement, but it is what I think.

This album is like no other album I own, it moves me in a way I never thought music could. There isn't a bad track on this, as each day I keep telling myself that a different track is my favourite track.

Thomas has a wonderfully rich baratone voice, that works so well with the gentle music. This album will be known as an absolute classic in time.

13th Star
13th Star

3.0 out of 5 stars Fish TALKS!, 12 Feb. 2008
This review is from: 13th Star (Audio CD)
Fish talks on this one. No real 'singing'. Sounds like a peter gabriel record really, just not quite as good. Shame, as I really wanted to enjoy it, but there is no [very little] energy on this.

Ok, after many many listens. This sounds like an old man in a pub, just moaning about his woes.
This bores me, as I previously said, there is no energy at all on this. Maybe Fish has simply become bored? A real shame though, as I was really looking forward to getting this.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 11:48 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3