Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Apple Macbook 13.3" Laptop Bag Case - Red
Apple Macbook 13.3" Laptop Bag Case - Red
Offered by Flowing Sounds

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jan. 2014
The bag itself is really cool! and for the price was brilliant. It's starting to wear over time. The handle is slowly coming further of, but has lasted a good amount of time! I do take it everywhere and to all my gigs and shows, so mainly happy :)

Put Your Hearts Up
Put Your Hearts Up

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Put Your Hearts Up (MP3 Download)
Ariana is so brilliant <3 love this song! It is so good! recommended to anyone who loves pop music :)

Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 1, A
Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 1, A
by Kazuma Kamachi

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrifying!, 13 Jan. 2014
Absolutely awesome book! Love it! Love it! Love it! Really good story line and the pictures are brilliantly drawn. I originally purchased this because of my love for the anime series, and the manga is just as good! really happy, thank you :)

Victorious - Season 2 [DVD]
Victorious - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Victoria Justice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Ariana is AMAZING!!, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Victorious - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
really good DVD, came quickly and I absolutely love it! Got it mainly cus im a big fan of Ariana Grande, and she plays her part brilliantly! Very happy, thank you :)

Men's Skrillex Dub Step Music Crew Neck T Shirt (Black) (Medium)
Men's Skrillex Dub Step Music Crew Neck T Shirt (Black) (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars epic t shirt!, 2 Mar. 2013
I am a huge Skrillex fan and have been looking for a decent t shirt for ages, and now I have found it! Quality of this t shirt is great and it looks awesome! Can't wait to wear it around everywhere! Great buy

Let the Right One In
Let the Right One In
by John Ajvide Lindqvist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Let the Right One In (Paperback)
The book came super quickly and at the price was great! I love reading this book. I originally decided to buy it because I love the remake movie 'let me in' so much. Didn't let me down! Recommended!