Profile for L. S. Flood > Reviews

Nalgene OTF On The Fly Bottle - Clear/Green, 700ml
Nalgene OTF On The Fly Bottle - Clear/Green, 700ml
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bottle, doesn't leak and worth the buy, 31 Oct 2014
Ok I've had this now for nearly a year. It's never leaked, holds the fluids well, nice easy catch and you can open with one hand and doesn't leave smells in the bottle.

I've started to use it to store some juices I'm making. Staining the bottle a little bit but that because of the juice I'm using. Give it a good scrub and it goes so the plastic is pretty good quality.

I'd say its well worth the money and I'm looking at buying another one for just water.

Nebo Redline Tactical Flashlight Strobe S.O.S 220 Lumen #5581
Nebo Redline Tactical Flashlight Strobe S.O.S 220 Lumen #5581
Offered by Rosy's Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch, great price, really bright, well recommended., 31 Oct 2014
Ok so I've had this now for 17 months now and use it quite often at work. This week I had to change the batteries for the first time even though the torch is used on a regular basis.

It's lasted really well and I'm still amazed that it's brighter then some torches my colleagues are using. It's easy to work and easy to adjust the angle of the lens. For example you can have a spot light which lights up a really long way or you can use it to light up an area really close by. Amazing! Threw my Surefire away after this!

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, a lot of charges and quick to charge phone, 10 Aug 2014
I've had this now for about 8 months and it's served me really well. Takes about 8-10 hours to charge the device up but this is nothing compared to what you get from it.

A fully charged device will charge up my iPhone from flat to full in the same amount of time as a plug socket. It'll also charge up my phone about 10-15 times!

Yes it's a bit bulky but well worth it hence the 5 stars. Serves me well at work as I use my phone a lot. And served me very well when I was travelling Thailand as the 4 USB ports allowed me to charge my phone, camera and my mates phone all at the same time and all as fast as normal.

I'm sure there could be smaller versions in the future but for the price this is great!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick but get at least a couple, 15 Dec 2013
In a nut shell, these work and they're good for the price. However, they are so cheap you can afford to buy two or three as spares as you WILL need spares. Obviously because they're cheap they will break easily FYI. Don't trust it for sports though, don't want the camera breaking off half way through a skydive! :s

iPhone 5 Cool Black Union Jack Flag Gel Skin Case Cover Protector from Keep Talking Shop iPhone 5 Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 30 Jun 2013
Case is gel and it will help if I drop the phone. Like the pattern on the rear and it's not too bulky. However, the thickness of the gel case makes it difficult to press the top standby and volume buttons. It's something you may be able to get used to but I paid £700 for the iPhone, I don't want to 'get used to it'.

Sew-on & Velcro (Forces style) Embroidered Patch Shades of Grey Union Jack British Flag Badge

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not grey either, 12 May 2013
When it arrived I was somewhat shocked that it was not grey but thought it was nothing to worry about. On a black vest it does show up as very blue - not great when the picture and name suggests it's grey!

Bocasa Biederlack 150 x 200 cm Thermosoft Blanket Throw, Dark Brown
Bocasa Biederlack 150 x 200 cm Thermosoft Blanket Throw, Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and so nice to the touch, 8 April 2012
I bought this about 2-3 years ago and still I love it loads! It's so amazing and melting to the touch and it feels so soft! I used it for watching films with the girlfriend, something to lay on in bed, something to wrap around my feet when it's cold etc etc......it is just one of them things that do not disappoint in the slightest. AND most importantly, when you wash it, it still feels so soft!!! It's doesn't dry up or anything and feels just as good as new! I'm even in the middle of buying another two!

Master Class Blowtorch / Professional Cook's Blowtorch
Master Class Blowtorch / Professional Cook's Blowtorch
Offered by EKS

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the first 10 seconds BUT......, 16 Mar 2011
When it comes to re-filling it it's a nightmare. I've tried 3 different types of canisters (and 5 different types of connectors) and I can't get any gas into it. It leaks everywhere and when it doesn't leak you can hear it hissing however you could be sat there for 15 minutes like I have and it turns out none has gone in at all. Very disappointed so am buying a more expensive type.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2012 7:14 PM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin, fluff comes off and a not amazingly nice to the touch, 24 Jan 2011
The best way to describe how it feels when I walk on it is that it feels a bit like 'Nails down a chalkboard'. It makes you shiver.

I have one of these types of rugs already which I paid £100 for and it's perfect but I thought I'd buy these on the cheap just as a space filler. The space has now been filled by a THIN rug which feels odd to walk on.

I think I just need to give it some time to get used to and I'll be alright but I'm not jumping up and down with joy over it. The product could be better in terms of quality but then again that comes with price.

Beige Large Deep Soft Pile Faux Fur Sheepskin Rug Size 100cm x 150cm ( 3'x5' )
Beige Large Deep Soft Pile Faux Fur Sheepskin Rug Size 100cm x 150cm ( 3'x5' )

Page: 1 | 2 | 3