Profile for Caramel > Reviews

Content by Caramel

Caramel

Theia 9ct Yellow Gold - Super Heavy D Shape - Highly Polished - 3mm Wedding Ring - for Men or Women - Size J

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ring, accurate sizing, 4 May 2014
I ordered this ring to fit within a Georg Jensen magic ring I've already got, as the branded version is about £450 to buy, although to be fair that is for 18ct. However this 9ct ring fits perfectly, is accurately sized and has a very good colour and shine. I'm not an expert so don't quite know what is meant by heavy weight. It's not the kind of heavy that my mums 60 year old wedding ring is for example, but it is very good quality, is rigid and not at all flimsy. It would be ideal as a traditional wedding band and looks far moe expensive than it is. I'm delighted with it, especially at the price on Amazon which is by far the lowest I could find from a recognised retailer.

Ricco 8 GB Stainless Steel Swivel Jewellery USB Flash Memory Drive with Diamond Crystals/Keyring for Windows and Mac OS

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but easily lost!, 23 Aug. 2011
I was delighted when I first received this pen drive around 10 days ago and am incredibly disappointed to find that I've "lost" it so soon! Whilst the design looks very stylish and the quality is good in terms of the operation and connection etc, I noticed that it swung itself open a couple of times. I have just found that I now only have the cap connected to my key ring and the USB section could be anywhere I've been in the last day. Thank goodness I hadn't put any sensitive or confidential information on it. The design could do with having a more secure closure clip, but if you do choose to buy one, please don't put it on your keyring - keep it in your bag!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2012 10:22 PM GMT