Profile for Honorine > Reviews

Honorine

Fiskars 21 cm High Performance Precision Scissor
Fiskars 21 cm High Performance Precision Scissor

5.0 out of 5 stars ServoCut 21cm Scissors, 11 May 2014
I saw these scissors in John Lewis but they didn't have the 21cm. Looked on Amazon and saw the good reviews and ordered them. They are fantastic, so sharp right to the point which is what you need when clipping close to stitching.

The Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook
The Clandestine Cake Club Cookbook
by Lynn Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Cakes, 10 Mar. 2013
Received this book a few weeks ago after thinking do I really need another baking book. I'm so glad I did, its fantastic. I made the Light Ginger Syrup Cake yesterday and we all thought it was truly scrumptious, so light and full of flavour. I have earmarked many recipes for future weeks. The only problem is I'm now worried about my waistline!!!!!

GGS III Glass LCD Screen Protector Canon 550D DSLR New
GGS III Glass LCD Screen Protector Canon 550D DSLR New

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Canon 550, 30 Aug. 2012
Wish I had bought this protector earlier instead of buying the stick on type. It's amazing, once fitted it looks like part of the camera. Fantastic product.

Duronic RCD025P Portable Pink CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Connect & play from MP3 Player/Ipod/Iphone

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 3 Dec. 2011
Ordered this for my grandaughter's birthday. Thought it was trendy looking but on taking it out of the box it seemed very flimsy. Tried it out with a cd and it played well but on trying another cd the door button jammed preventing the door from closing. Duronic issued a refund promptly.