Profile for Mrs P L Wiggin > Reviews

Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
by Matt Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent car book, 1 April 2013
This book is brilliant. My 8 year old son reads it every day going over all the cars page by page. Lovely colourful pictures with plenty of information. A must buy for any car fanatic.

2013 Moleskine Star Wars Limited Edition Pocket 12 Month Weekly Diary
2013 Moleskine Star Wars Limited Edition Pocket 12 Month Weekly Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality., 1 April 2013
The diary is good quality but I was abit disappointed as its not very Star Wars from the outside. Maybe for the older star wars fans as my son is only

The Famous Five - The Complete Collectors Edition [DVD]
The Famous Five - The Complete Collectors Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marcus Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring back Famous Five, 1 April 2013
My 8 year old son loves The Famous Five books and kept asking about a video. I was so happy when I found this set on amazon.
It is really old and I took the gamble and thought my son will love them or hate them being set back a while ago. He has not stopped watching them over and over, absolutely loves them. The sound is very mono and tinny but he doesn't mind.
I would defiantly recommend these to any famous five lover, brought back some memories for me too.
Great value too.

Everlast Junior Free Standing Punch Bag/Boxing Bag With Boxing Bag Gloves And Pump
Offered by PureFitness & Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 April 2013
We chose this as it had good reviews. My 8 year old son loves it and spends ages punching away great way to get him up doing something. I would recommend to get some other gloves as the sparring gloves that come with it are bait big.
Well worth the money good quality.

Junior kids 6-oz Boxing Gloves Sparring , training bag mitt gloves (Free Shipping)
Offered by Farabi Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves, 1 April 2013
Brilliant gloves for my 8 year old son, great quality and fit.
Worth every penny glad we got these to go with his spring punch ball.

Happy Mummy MonkeyView Mirror
Happy Mummy MonkeyView Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch mirror, 10 Feb. 2013
This is an excellent mirror not only does the baby enjoy looking at the mirror on the monkey but also as a parent you can check your baby is happy, asleep and keep an eye on him/her while driving safety.
Easy to fix and also to move into another car if you have to.
Great quality and size.