Profile for Techno > Reviews

TELL WHERE I LIE
TELL WHERE I LIE
Price: 11.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Disaster!, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: TELL WHERE I LIE (Audio CD)
One of the Group is my sister's son in law. The CD did not work on our machine and full refund was obtained via Amazon. My sister arranged for a UK copy to come to me. The music is magic. Are we having another genius in the family!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 4:36 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Formidable!, 7 Jun 2013
Exactly as expected and well packaged. Everything as described on Amazon. Posting could have been cheaper but hey there you go - you cannot have everything in life and my glass is always half full, so what more could I expect!

Bentley Garden 2.7m Metal Garden Patio Umbrella Parasol with Crank and 38mm Tilt Pole - Green
Offered by BuyDirect4U
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 4 Jun 2012
Item arrived very promptly in 2 days. Article as described. Packaging adequate for the article. No had chance to use as the sun has disappeared temporarily, and over the Jubilee its been Rain Rain Rain. Maybe i shoul have purchased an umbrella instead!2.7M METAL GARDEN PATIO UMBRELLA PARASOL WITH CRANK & TILT 38MM POLE - GREEN. EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH DELIVERY 2 DAYS EXCELLENT.
2.7M METAL GARDEN PATIO UMBRELLA PARASOL WITH CRANK & TILT 38MM POLE - BLACK

HUMAX WIFI USB DONGLE FOR USE WITH HDRFOXT2 FREEVIEW RECORDER
HUMAX WIFI USB DONGLE FOR USE WITH HDRFOXT2 FREEVIEW RECORDER
Offered by BUYME
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars seamless connection, 14 Jan 2012
Inserted dongle and the connection with WiFi followed. To date working very well. Decision to purchase helped by previous reviews. extremely pleased.