Profile for Squiffers > Reviews

We Come In Pieces (Deluxe Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Placebo
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2015
Great Placebo DVD. Definitely worth getting the deluxe version!

WoodLuv 4-Tier Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf Holder Storage Organizer
WoodLuv 4-Tier Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf Holder Storage Organizer
Offered by webmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 11 Dec. 2014
Can't believe the care and attention which has been put into this shoe rack! It is super sturdy and was assembled very easily thanks to the Alan keys provided and the coded instructions. Is exactly what I wanted and well worth spending a little extra on. You won't be disappointed.

Suunto Outdoor Vector Watch Unisex Orange orange Size:One Size
Suunto Outdoor Vector Watch Unisex Orange orange Size:One Size
Offered by S&W-Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint! A stylish and feature packed watch!, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Suunto Vector (Sports)
A great watch that does a lot. I haven't worked out how to use everything yet so I will have to sit down and read the instructions before I head out onto the hills. I only have little wrists so was worried about the size of the watch and although it is quite big, it is so lightweight. You forget your wearing it! It looks very on trend in the orange and I can't wait to test out all of its features. Very happy with my purchase!

Sandisk MicroMate Reader SDDR-113
Sandisk MicroMate Reader SDDR-113
Offered by ToPa Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault, perfect!, 26 April 2014
Excellent product! Works perfectly with my Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB SD card and is compact enough to fit inside my portable hard drive case. Drivers installed in 1 second!! Very happy with my purchase!!

Line of Duty Complete Series One & Two [DVD]
Line of Duty Complete Series One & Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Compston

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cop drama!, 15 April 2014
Does not disappoint! Can't wait for the next series! Gripped from start to finish in both series, buy it now!