Profile for Bex > Reviews

The Cement Garden
The Cement Garden
by Ian McEwan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Cement Garden (Paperback)
Just brilliant.

PERSONALISED BLACK HEAT CHANGING MUG- ADD YOUR OWN IMAGE AND TEXT
PERSONALISED BLACK HEAT CHANGING MUG- ADD YOUR OWN IMAGE AND TEXT
Offered by the T bird

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!, 23 Sept. 2015
I ordered this yesterday and it came today I can't believe it! Definitely worth the money, the picture looks great and it works great when you put the hot water in. Thank you!!

Black OVERSIZED HOOD Parka Womens Coat Sizes 8 - 16 (8)
Black OVERSIZED HOOD Parka Womens Coat Sizes 8 - 16 (8)
Offered by SS7

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 19 Sept. 2015
I'm so pleased with this! Every winter I spend hours trawling round the shops looking for a decent coat only to go home empty handed to dig out my manky old coat. I was apprehensive to order one online, should have done it sooner. This fits perfect (size 8), even the arms are long enough which is often an issue, it feels nice, it's well lined, looks lovely and feels like it's going to be really warm, it's a proper coat, amazing value! So much better than I expected at this price.

Clear 4mm Prong Set Crystal - 1.2mm x 6mm Labret Stud - For Helix, Tragus, Lip Piercings - Pierced & Modified Body Jewellery
Offered by Pierced And Modified

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Sept. 2015
Very nice looks really good. The stone is quite large, I can't seem to find an inbetween sized one.

Industrial Scaffold Barbell Ear Piercing Bar 316L Surgical Steel With BALLS (1.2mm(16g) With 4mm Balls, 32 MM)
Offered by Vault 101 Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 9 Sept. 2015
So pleased with this it's excellent! I had my last one in since I had the piercing done about seven years ago, I just never wanted to change it however one of the balls recently came lose and I lost it. Ordered this and I'm very glad I did, the balls are smaller which I think looks so much better! And the delivery was very fast.

Fantasy Life (Nintendo 3DS)
Fantasy Life (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sept. 2015
Addictive!

Ladies Womens Plain Swing Cami Strappy Flared Vest Sleeveless Top Plus Size (S/M(8-10), White)
Offered by ColourYourFashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect. I got the smallest one and I'm a ..., 20 Aug. 2015
Fits perfect. I got the smallest one and I'm a size 8. I'd give it 5 stars because however I ordered two, one was perfect but one has a defect on the strap and I can't wear it but I wear the other one a lot so I might buy another anyway because it's so nice

ZANZEA Women's Summer Causal Sleeveless Party Colorful Mini Dress Rose L
ZANZEA Women's Summer Causal Sleeveless Party Colorful Mini Dress Rose L

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Aug. 2015
Looks pretty but the material is horrible. Won't be wearing

Flora Chiffon Bridal Bridesmaid Shawl Prom Wrap Draping Stole,90"L (BLACK)
Flora Chiffon Bridal Bridesmaid Shawl Prom Wrap Draping Stole,90"L (BLACK)
Offered by Flora's Boutique