Profile for RF > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Pure Source Nutrion Tribulus Terrestris 240 Tablets
Pure Source Nutrion Tribulus Terrestris 240 Tablets
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE OF THIS PRODUCT - AFTER 2 MONTHS USE STILL NOTHING TO REPORT!, 17 Jun. 2016
Not sure about these yet, I have only been using them for a couple of months. I have to say as yet I haven't noticed anything particularly different st all so it is very difficult to give an opinion. I'm going to give it six months and if nothing beneficial has happened then I have had enough time to give this product a truly scathing report.

Harvest
Harvest
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASS ACT MUSIC, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Harvest (Audio CD)
This is such a good album and it stands the test of time extremely well, if you want something different then this would be a great choice to open up a different world.

Pharmacy
Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars AN EXCELLENT OF THE MOMENT ALBUM, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Pharmacy (Audio CD)
This is such a good band doing some great original music at the moment, I love them and this is Pharmacy, the newest album which is excellent.

Serengeti Brera Sunglasses - Sanded Tortoise, Medium
Serengeti Brera Sunglasses - Sanded Tortoise, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER ADVANCED OPTICS FOR THE SUN, 17 Jun. 2016
These are very nice sunglasses and feel good wearing them. For years I have had Persol sunglasses but thought I would try another brand and had read extremely good reports about the Serengeti Brera sunglasses so proceeded to purchase a pair. I have worn them and they feel very comfortable and certainly do not stress the eye's especially when driving.
I give these a very high rating as they must rank as one of the finest sunglasses in the world employing super advanced optics with photo-chromatic and polarising features as well as advanced full UV screening.

Sistema KLIP IT Sandwich Box - 450 ml, Clear with Blue Clips
Sistema KLIP IT Sandwich Box - 450 ml, Clear with Blue Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR THE BEACH OR ANYWHERE IN FACT!, 22 May 2016
Fantastic for the BEACH sandwich and takes very little room up in the beach bag, you can even stick it in your pocket, it keeps whatever you have perfectly fresh, how good is that!

The Times They Are A-Changin'
The Times They Are A-Changin'

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD SOUNDS WITH WORDS THAT ARE STILL RELEVANT TODAY, 22 May 2016
Such a great album from history, I think my grandpa first had this when it was new and then my dad so I have it now and I thinks it's great, good music seems to travel generations with ease.

500ml Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Sport Water Bottle(Many Colour Option)-BPA Free
Offered by Color life

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR ANYWHERE AND TRUE TO THEIR WORD, KEEP CONTENT'S COLD OR HOT!, 22 May 2016
This was the perfect buy for the beach, my only problem was trying to select the right colour without having to have bought them all, I settled for the Turquoise and the Pink ones.

Martha Stewart Living How to Decorate
Martha Stewart Living How to Decorate
by Martha Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought this book was going to be better than it actually is, 30 April 2016
I thought this book was going to be better than it actually is, looks like a rehash of an earlier edition, still for the price I guess I don't have any real complaints.

MyProtein Inulin Instant, Unflavoured, Pouch, 500g
MyProtein Inulin Instant, Unflavoured, Pouch, 500g
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars NEEDS A LONGER TIME TO EVALUATE, 30 April 2016
I am still evaluating this product, I think one has to give this a couple of months and a few packets before a proper evaluated judgement can be put forward.

Peace Is The Mission
Peace Is The Mission

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, LOVE IT, 30 April 2016
This review is from: Peace Is The Mission (Audio CD)
I love it, love it love it, great music, the re-mix disc truly excellent. I rate this 'mega' in style and content.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8