Profile for Jenni > Reviews

Content by Jenni

Jenni (Malaga, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lassig Casual Messenger Bag (Indi Black)
Lassig Casual Messenger Bag (Indi Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this bag, 6 Jan. 2015
Absolutely love this bag! Especially the wide shoulder strap which makes it very comfortable to carry when necessary. Lots of space to put all the things needed for going out with a baby. Really attractive design too. Love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 31 Aug. 2014
Love this watch! Got it as a gift for my birthday and think it looks really nice with anything. Good size and very attractive design.

Seagate Expansions 500GB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Seagate Expansions 500GB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 31 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this purchase, has been great for saving back-up copies of files from my computer. Easy to use and works just fine.

Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream - 125 ml
Simple Derma Intensive Relief Cream - 125 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice feeling cream and I expect it's quite good on ..., 31 Aug. 2014
I have eczema and tried using this but really did not notice any improvemente at all. It's a nice feeling cream and I expect it's quite good on dry skin, but in my case, useless.

Baby Bed Travel Cot (Green/Turquoise) Portable Child Furniture with Toys 0-36 months
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very comfortable, 31 Aug. 2014
Great product, very comfortable, changing mat is great, lovely colours and baby seems very comfortable to sleep all night at great-grandma's house where we have it. Only thing is it's not all that easy to get it to stay up (make sides rigid) when first assembling. Once it's done though, it's really great!

What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition
by Heidi Murkoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Good info, 18 Aug. 2014
Ideal for any questions which arise during pregnancy, plenty of good information, although personally I'm not keen on the Q&A format.

Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow)
Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy, bouncy..., 18 Aug. 2014
Haven't used mine yet as my baby is still too small but I bought it early when ordering other items to save on shipping to Spain. However, my mum used one of these with me and bouncing was my favourite pastime, so for me it was one of the essential baby purchases.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump
Offered by O.T.C. Healthcare

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 18 Aug. 2014
Using a manual pump to express milk is tiring. I have only tried this one but I imagine others are no different and I am going to get an electric one. However, this one is OK, I can usually get a full 150ml bottle in about 20 min if breasts are full. Not at all painful. But like other reviews mention, sometimes it doesn't work as well as others. If I don't seem to be getting much of a result, I stop, dismantle the whole thing, especially the white nozzle at the bottom, shake out any liquid and start again. Make sure to lift the breast, push to the centre and place nipple in straight. If the milk doesn't flow well, try placing it again, it sometimes takes a couple of tries to get the ideal position.

Remington S7902 Wet2Straight Hair Straightener
Remington S7902 Wet2Straight Hair Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Aug. 2014
Good, especially being able to use them on damp hair, but other straighteners I have had are more effective and have longer lasting results.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Pointing parents in the right direction, 18 Aug. 2014
When I flicked through this book before my daughter was born, I wasn't too impressed, but now that she's here, I find it very handy and informative. Points parents in the right direction and gives an idea of what is 'normal' for each week, but don't get obsessed if your baby isn't doing it exactly by the book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6