Profile for Jane > Reviews

Hape HAP-E0400 Clown Stacker
Hape HAP-E0400 Clown Stacker
Offered by Kelly's Toy Room

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hape HAP-E0400 Clown Stacker (Toy)
Only slight thing is some glue bit visible around head and hat.
The central pole isn't collapsible so I only let my daughter play with that part when I am with her in case she would fall on it etc. love it though

The Student's Guide to Writing: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling (Macmillan Study Guides)
by John Peck

4.0 out of 5 stars Writing - that easy?, 25 Mar. 2003
Writing well is not an easy task! A lecturer recommended this book to me four years ago. Struggling to write my final year dissertation I bought it, hoping it would help. It is very useful. The book is user-friendly and can be read quickly; it is also divided into sections for quick reference with a grammar section at the back. It explains basic concepts such as 'how to write a good sentence', and highlights the common errors students make. It shows how a little editing can dramatically improve a student's work. It will help your writing immensely, I only regret I didn't buy it sooner!

by John Peck