Profile for debbie henderson > Reviews

debbie henderson

The Four Streets
The Four Streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Four Streets (Kindle Edition)
A wonderfully written, easy read novel with a fast paced story line keeping you gripped until the last page. Best read in ages.

A Perfect Nanny (Giffort Street Stories Book 1)
A Perfect Nanny (Giffort Street Stories Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange, 5 July 2014
I'm not sure I would recommend this book to anyone I know. I can only explain it as being very odd.

Stolen Child
Stolen Child

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow to start, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Stolen Child (Kindle Edition)
There's a lot of bulk to this story without a huge amount of substance. It's quite slow in places but by no means a regrettable read.

Children in Psychiatric Hospitals (True Stories of Life in a Psychiatric Hospital Book 10)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 9 May 2014
This book wasn't what i expected, in fact I would be hard pushed to call it a book and would describe it more as a magazine article. Disappointed.

Happy Farm Hidden Objects Game
Happy Farm Hidden Objects Game

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for young children, 12 Feb 2014
This is the best hidden object game I have found for children. I would age range it at below 8 years. My God children aged 5 and 3 love it.

Princess Mugs (Pack of 4)
Princess Mugs (Pack of 4)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Princess Mugs (Pack of 4) (Toy)
Absolutely horrified with this tack that went straight in the bin. The cups were scratched, the writing was wonky and the colour misding in many places. I wouldnt even give these to children to use for a pretend tea party. Sharp edges, easily breakable. Just terrible.

Head Case Designs Kawaii Green Owl Patterned Case for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Head Case Designs Kawaii Green Owl Patterned Case for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 25 Sep 2013
I was quite disappointed with this item. The colour on the sides make it look like it has faded. In general it just looks quite tacky. I have paid much less for much better phone cases on amazon.

TURQUOISE BLUE cotton bandana scarf SQUARE WHITE PAISLEY
TURQUOISE BLUE cotton bandana scarf SQUARE WHITE PAISLEY
Offered by Lowest Price

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these bandana's !!, 24 April 2011
I buy these bandana's for my dog!! They are much cheaper than actual doggy ones, and look fantastic. He loves wearing them and everyone comments on how good they look and how lovely the colours are. I have quite a few now, but will definately be back for more :)