Profile for H. Alexis-noel > Reviews

Content by H. Alexis-noel

H. Alexis-noel "Eggplant" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PrimeCases® Luxury Crocodile Pattern Smart Case Cover with Screen Protector & Stylus for The New Google Nexus 7 2 (will only fit 2nd Generation ASUS Google Nexus 7"2013) (Burgundy)
Offered by PrimeCases

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour, 11 Mar 2014
Love this case, the colour is beautiful and fits like a glove. Brilliant would recommend to anyone with a tab.

Hotel Style Chrome Towel Shelf
Hotel Style Chrome Towel Shelf
Offered by Top Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Feb 2014
This shelf is easy to install, looks classy and very sturdy. Looks great in my bathroom and looks very classy.

Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
Offered by Citi Harvest

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy!, 10 Feb 2014
After looking at many reviews and recommendations. This is the best tablet I could have bought. Just brilliant, just brilliant!

PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Magnetic Cat Flap - White
PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Magnetic Cat Flap - White
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement, 27 Nov 2013
I needed to replace my previous cat flap due to wear and tear of my two furry ones. Would buy again!

Mink Throw Faux Fur Blanket - 200 x 240cm - Black
Mink Throw Faux Fur Blanket - 200 x 240cm - Black
Offered by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful, 24 Dec 2012
Bought this blanket to snuggle up on the sofa. After reading all of the reviews I am so glad I bought this blanket. Lovely.

SELF ADHESIVE FOAM WEATHER STRIP 2 PACK WINDOWS/ DOORS
SELF ADHESIVE FOAM WEATHER STRIP 2 PACK WINDOWS/ DOORS
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 22 Nov 2012
Read the reviews and was glad I purchased this weather strip. My windows are a lot less draughty just in time for the winter. Great buy

Vegetable Container Gardening: 11 Simple Steps & Secrets To Healthy Harvests From Small Spaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 8 Jun 2012
Have a small garden and read this book. Very informative. I am looking forward to plant more vegetables next year.

Funky Festival Wellies Wellington Boots Lips UK 8 New
Funky Festival Wellies Wellington Boots Lips UK 8 New
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Funky, 8 Jun 2012
I needed a pair of colourful wellies and these caught my attention. They are comfortable, colourful and I just love them. I would recommend.

Seven Seas Evening Primrose Once A Day Plus Starflower Oil 1000mg 30 Capsules
Seven Seas Evening Primrose Once A Day Plus Starflower Oil 1000mg 30 Capsules
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jun 2012
My joints, skin, hair and nails needed a boost. I read the reviews for this and thought I would give these a try. I have been taking these capsules for a couple of months and definately feel and see a difference. Just brilliant and would recommend.

The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag
The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 2 May 2012
I read the reviews for this book. I have not laughted out loud for a very long time. I have two cats of my own and I definately see them in a different light. I am sure they are just like Fluffy Ratbag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3