Profile for Theresa > Reviews

Content by Theresa

Theresa

PURE Chronos CD Series II, DAB/FM/CD Stereo Clock Radio - Black
PURE Chronos CD Series II, DAB/FM/CD Stereo Clock Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A radio & CD player with excellent sound quality, 2 April 2013
I can't recommend this PURE DAB Radio/CD player highly enough. Excellent value for money.
I was a little concerned when I read the poor reviews about the noisy CD player, but decided to give it a go because the good reviews far out weighed the bad ones. I am happy to report mine is perfect! I use it in the kitchen, it's a good size (surprisingly small), it sits neatly in the corner on the worktop, sound quality is excellent and it's so nice to listen to radio without the interference and background crackle that has driven me mad for years. I've just placed an order for another one for my mother who was so impressed she wants one in her kitchen too!

If you are considering purchasing a relatively low cost DAB radio (with an integrated CD player & iPod docking station) then this is well worth buying.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 2 April 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my mother, she has been collecting these carvings for some time and this has to be the smallest, plainest, dullest one of all! I knew what I was looking for but couldn't find anything on the high street so had to resort to the internet. This is where online shopping falls down, it might be convenient to shop from your armchair but if I had seen this in a shop I wouldn't have bought it - end of.

Dreamland Fleece Mattress Protector
Dreamland Fleece Mattress Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love getting into a warm bed, then this electric blanket is for you!, 24 Dec. 2012
Best electric blanket ever! Fits the bed like a fitted sheet, so fitted in minutes on the mattress. No stupid ties or cord to wind around and under the mattress and then tie/knot to hold it in position. Nice warm, fleece, top which makes it ultra cosy to sleep on.

Dual control so you both have control over the temperature of your side of the bed and heats up in minutes (and I mean minutes - 5 mins) so quick and easy to use.

Not cheap, but not as expensive as some of the more complicated versions out there, so I'd say good value and I definitely would recommend it to a friend - go buy one!

Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Offered by COMPTONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present!, 24 Dec. 2012
My daughter's a great fan of Brumble and Brumble hair care products, so bought this Super Rich conditioner as a stocking filler for her for Christmas. Most expensive conditioner I've ever bought and I won't even get a chance to use it! All I can say is for the price it had better be a 5 star product!

The Best Of Eva Cassidy
The Best Of Eva Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Eva Cassidy - Present for my mum, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Best Of Eva Cassidy (Audio CD)
Having heard & enjoyed some Eva Cassidy recently my mum asked me to get 'the Best of' for her as a present. Eva Cassidy has the most beautiful voice so both my mum and I would highly recommend this CD!

3-Year SquareTrade Warranty + Accident Protection for Kindle Keyboard (Wi-Fi)
3-Year SquareTrade Warranty + Accident Protection for Kindle Keyboard (Wi-Fi)
Offered by SquareTrade Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Square Trade Warranty, 25 Oct. 2011
I purchased this additional 3 year warranty for my Kindle shortly after I received it. It seemed like a good idea as it provides an additional protection once the standard 1 year warranty expires. I would hate to damage my Kindle now - it was a cheap cover for peace of mind, although I hope never to have to use it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2011 10:17 AM BST

Overcoming Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide Using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
Overcoming Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide Using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
by Helen Kennerley

3.0 out of 5 stars Understanding Anxiety, 8 April 2011
Had hoped that I would have a better understanding of anxiety, but perhaps I just need to read it again. There is quite a lot of work to do in 'Overcoming Anxiety' e.g. keeping a diary, asking yourself a lot of questions and making notes and I'm not sure that I can apply the rules of the book when feeling anxious or even after the event. May need to investigate other alternative, coping techniques, once I've re-read the book.

Overcoming Anorexia Nervosa (Overcoming Books)
Overcoming Anorexia Nervosa (Overcoming Books)
by Chris Freeman

4.0 out of 5 stars Understanding Anorexia, 17 Feb. 2011
This book gives a good insight into this terribly sad and destructive eating disorder and is a must for both those struggling with Anorexia and those trying to understand it.

Coffee Hug Rug barrier mat with eco genics backing 80 x 100cm
Coffee Hug Rug barrier mat with eco genics backing 80 x 100cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Hug Rug, 27 Sept. 2010
This ingenious product really does contain the dirt from muddy boots and paws on the hug rug, although it does it's fair share of moulting to begin with, you'll need to vacuum the hug rug regularly, but it's worth it! It really does help to keep hall carpets and areas of high traffic clean - would recommend to anyone who has small children and pets.

Self Tanning Mitt - Applicator Mit for fake tan lotion, mousse & spray
Self Tanning Mitt - Applicator Mit for fake tan lotion, mousse & spray
Offered by Hub 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Famous Dave's Fake Tan Applicator Mitt, 9 Aug. 2010
Have only used this once, so haven't really got the hang of it yet. Still reckon it's easier to apply the fake tan with your hand washing hands thoroughly with a nail brush afterwards.