Profile for sue > Reviews

Content by sue

sue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Felt Christmas Decorations (Twenty to Make)
Felt Christmas Decorations (Twenty to Make)
by Corinne Lapierre
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
I choose for craft projects. Some great ideas. I would recommend for anyone looking for the same thing. Fast delivery

210 Piece Sewing Kit Everything You Need In A Box New
210 Piece Sewing Kit Everything You Need In A Box New
Offered by Trendi
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Choose for a new start on my craft products. Lovely box easy to use a lot more in than I thought. Would recommend for anyone who is looking for the same thing.

15 WHITE PAPER CARRIER BAGS PARTY BAGS
15 WHITE PAPER CARRIER BAGS PARTY BAGS
Offered by Unipack Ltd
Price: 1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought to use as party bags for my little boys birthday party. I personalised them by printing off a photo and sticking them on the front. Locked really effective. I would recommend.

Platube LED Fiber Optic Shoelaces - Magically Lighting in the night with Blue, Red, Green, Orange and Yellow to choose!
Offered by Gazboat
Price: 3.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought for majorette troupe for a torch light carnival. They were really effective although needed to be used with laces already in as they came loose easily. But would recommend .

Casdon 710 Baby Huggles Dolls Car Boosterseat
Casdon 710 Baby Huggles Dolls Car Boosterseat
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought as a christmas present last year for my little girl and she absolutely loved it. I would recommend to anyone looking for the same thing.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Butterfly Stud Earrings 4035HP
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Butterfly Stud Earrings 4035HP
Price: 9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought as a birthday present for a very good friend. She absolutely loved them. I would recommend to anyone else looking for a great present. Fast delivery.

Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set
Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought to decorate my little boys birthday cake. Considering I have never used anything like this before I was really surprised at how easy it is to use. I would recommend.

Special Assorted Felt Pack - 10 Sheets in Assorted Colours
Special Assorted Felt Pack - 10 Sheets in Assorted Colours
Offered by The Factory Shop
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought for my craft projects, lovely colours and will be purchasing more. I would recommend to anyone looking for the same thing.

Dempsey Designs Minicraft Soft Toy Filling
Dempsey Designs Minicraft Soft Toy Filling
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought for my craft projects, would recommend to anyone looking for the same thing go a long way. Fast delivery

Pack of 50g - Mixed Sizes and Colours of Various Plain Round Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
Offered by CelloExpress
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
Brought for all my craft projects. Lovely colours shapes and sizes. I would recommend to anyone looking for the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3