Profile for sue > Reviews

Assorted Ribbon, Various Colours , Approx 25m Per Bag
Assorted Ribbon, Various Colours , Approx 25m Per Bag
Offered by Anycraft-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug. 2013
Choose for my craft projects fantastic for what I need. Would recommend for anyone looking for this product. Fast delivery

Artiste 2 oz Acrylic Paint, Metallic Silver
Artiste 2 oz Acrylic Paint, Metallic Silver
Offered by The Royal Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Aug. 2013
I choose for all my craft projects. Lovely colours and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for the same thing. Fast delivery

25 x Antique Silver Plated Star Charms with Jump Rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref10A57)
Offered by CAITS JEWELLS LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug. 2013
I choose for my craft projects. Lovely little charms. I would recommend for any who needs the same charms. Fast delivery

100 x 7mm Silver Coloured Alphabet Letter Beads- (Crafts - Jewellery Making Beads - Fashion Charms - Jewelry Accessories - Jewellery Findings 2s)
Offered by Fancyworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug. 2013
Really good for what I need for my craft projects. Quick delivery. I would recommend to anyone looking for the same.

Really Useful 21L Box - Clear
Really Useful 21L Box - Clear
Offered by Big Red Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Aug. 2013
Fantastic storage box for all my craft bits and creations. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3