Profile for Judy Beck > Reviews

Gold Picture Photo Frames With Ivory Mount *Choice of Sizes*
Offered by Frame-Company
Price: 18.50

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 25 Jun 2014
It was cheap and it was the size and style I wanted. I would have preferred glass not thin plastic and I would have preferred that it did not fall apart and need sticking back together when I unpacked it. It serves a purpose until I can find a better one.

Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles
Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles
by Jeffrey Archer
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 May 2014
Another of Jeffrey Archer's gems. A book not to be put down and although I can't wait for the Clifton Chronicles to continue, I don't want to get to the end.
Well written with fatastic story line, Jeffrey Archer just gets better.

Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collector's Edition 2014 Calendar (Calendars)
Terry Pratchett's Discworld Collector's Edition 2014 Calendar (Calendars)
by Terry Pratchett
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure he will love this calender to keep him going throughout the year, 26 Nov 2013
My son is a Terry Pratchett fan big time. I'm sure he will love this calender to keep him going throughout the year.

Fitflop Womens Lulu Thong Sandals 288-194 Urban White 7 UK, 41 EU, 9 US
Fitflop Womens Lulu Thong Sandals 288-194 Urban White 7 UK, 41 EU, 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars These fitflops are so comfortable I could walk for miles, 26 Nov 2013
I have never worn flipflops before as I couldn't stand anything between my toes. These fitflops are so comfortable I could walk for miles.

Hearts and Butterflies Non Electric Pendant Shade
Hearts and Butterflies Non Electric Pendant Shade
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present for my 4 year old granddaughter ..., 26 Nov 2013
Bought as a present for my 4 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it although I think her totally pink room now looks as though she lives in a blancmange

GAME OF THRONES 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
GAME OF THRONES 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as a present for my son as we both loved the TV series and the books, 26 Nov 2013
Bought as a present for my son as we both loved the TV series and the books. I love the pictures on the calender and I'm sure he will too. A constant reminder of a fabulous series

Wedgits Starter Design Cards
Wedgits Starter Design Cards
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great learning tool, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Wedgits Starter Design Cards (Toy)
A present for my grandson along with a set of bricks and I'm sure he will enjoy it as my other two grandchildren love it and spend a long time building designs .

Exodus of the Xandim (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
Exodus of the Xandim (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Maggie Furey
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous read, 29 May 2013
I love fantasy and Maggie Furey is one of the best writers. I have waited 2 years for this sequal and although I have only read 3 chapters so far, it is not disappointing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 29 May 2013
Colourful and strong and my grandson loved it. Reasonably priced and just the right size for small hands to enjoy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, 29 May 2013
it is colourful and strong and my grandson loved it. Reasonably priced and just the right size for small hands

Page: 1 | 2