Profile for SS > Reviews

Colour Of Kiss by Murciano Liquid Art
Colour Of Kiss by Murciano Liquid Art
Offered by Wildorchidchorley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of art! Fantastic seller!, 13 Aug. 2015
Perfect in every way. Arrived before expected and contact from the seller was superb. Couldn't recommend more highly. Thank you.

Village Candle Large Fragranced Candle Jar - 17cm x 10cm - 26oz (1219g)- Vanilla Caramel Swirl - upto 170 hours burn time

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 July 2015
Gorgeous scent and lovely packaging

Powergloves Weighted Workout Gloves: Small/0.25 kg Per Glove (Purple)
Powergloves Weighted Workout Gloves: Small/0.25 kg Per Glove (Purple)
Offered by Powerhoop

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 9 Jun. 2015
Good weighted gloves. I have the purple ones and fairly small hands. Only thing that bugs me about them is there is only two slots for the fingers, so I put index and ring finger in the slots and leave the middle and pinkie free. Not as comfortable as I'd like, but not too bad. Still do the job! Did have some colour transfer to skin on first use. But all in all good for the price I paid.

Sony ICFC11IP All-In-One Clock Dock Radio - Black
Sony ICFC11IP All-In-One Clock Dock Radio - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Fab - WHEN it actually charges!!, 2 Mar. 2015
I have bought 3 of these alarm clocks for bedrooms as they are a great compact size and the clock can be dimmed, and you can charge you iphone overnight whilst you sleep.... Or USED TO CHARGE overnight. Lately my original clock keeps causing my iPhone 6 to display an "accessory may not be supported" message and the charging is intermittent. Sometimes it charges sometimes it doesn't. Used to work perfectly until a few weeks ago.... Now I'm reading that it's because the dock isn't an authorised Apple product and Apple are now somehow preventing these from working... I really really hope not.
Just waiting now to see if the other two I have will stop charging my iPhone 6 in due course...

Honestly it's like the thing is more hormonal than teenager! Works when it feels like it and throws a strop when it doesn't!

Apple/Sony if you're reading this please fix this issue!

Sony ICFC11IP All-In-One Clock Dock Radio - White
Sony ICFC11IP All-In-One Clock Dock Radio - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Fab - WHEN it actually charges!, 2 Mar. 2015

Apple/Sony if you're reading this please fix this issue!

Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Grey

Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess
Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess
by Mandy Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 4 Oct. 2014
Good book, easy read, although got a little bored towards the end as it got a little repetitive. I do wonder if the story is slightly embellished for entertainment though...

Silicone Mould Star Wars Darth Vader Cake Decoration Cupcake Topper
Silicone Mould Star Wars Darth Vader Cake Decoration Cupcake Topper
Offered by Cupcake Moulds

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 4 Oct. 2014
Very cute little moulds. Easy to use and work well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product - but doesn't work well with fine hair, 10 Feb. 2011
I bought this after reading about it in a magazine and watching the videos of it on YouTube. The product itself I cannot fault; it heats up the rollers in 4 seconds and it very easy to use.

However I would NOT recommend using these Velcro rollers on fine hair, especially long fine hair like my own, as I found they got VERY tangled very quickly and I literally had to tug them from my hair, which obviously isn't good for the hair.

It's a shame really as the product itself is very good. Just not in combination with fine hair. :(

S.Bradley

Kaleidoscope Heart
Kaleidoscope Heart
Offered by MirMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good cd - shame it was overlooked in the UK, 30 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Heart (Audio CD)
I bought this cd after hearing one of the songs on it 'Breathe Again' used on 'The Vampire Diaries' tv show. The song was very heartfelt and beautiful that I just couldn't get it out of my head and so I typed in the lyrics into google and found the name of it as well as links to videos on YouTube where you can listen to the whole album before making your mind up to buy or not; which is exactly what I did.

I think 'Kaleidoscope Heart' is a fantastic record with many great tunes that has sadly been under marketed in the UK.... Prime example is that I couldn't even find it on the high street, despite the fact that it's a 2010 release, and the only place I found it was here on Amazon.

Sara Bareillis is a brilliant song writer and musician and this album goes to prove that. If you've never heard anything of hers before this CD is a great introduction to her music. I'm glad 'The Vampire Diaries' used part of it in their show or I would have never even heard it.

Page: 1 | 2