Profile for gemmahedley > Reviews

Economy Gastronomy: Eat Better and Spend Less
Economy Gastronomy: Eat Better and Spend Less
by Allegra McEvedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Delivery & Quality Product, 1 Sep 2010
I am very pleased with my purchase and the service I got from the seller was prompt and efficient. No problems at all. Thank you x :)

Remember Me [DVD] [2010]
Remember Me [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Robert Pattinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember Me, 28 July 2010
This review is from: Remember Me [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I bought this the other day mainly because I am "team Edward" and Rob has explained in past interviews what makes him drawn to a particular script which I was intrigued to see. I also wanted to see if he could act away from Edward Cullen and still hold his own unlike some actors who are generally typecast into roles they always play.

Robert was brilliantly cast in his main role for this film and both Rob and Emilie drew out just the right amount of chemistry between them for it to be believable and different from "Bella & Edward" which I was pleased about - he looked at her in a different way.

The general story is heartbreaking but also true to real life and the ending ....god ...where do I start with the ending!!! The moment I saw "the blackboard" I was just like ...run over by a truck?? I remained routed in my seat even though I partly did not want to watch the ending. I thought the final scenes were tastefully shot and although I cried my eyes out and still feel quite haunted by the film and the impact it had on me....I would definitely recommend it to any avid Twilight fan or any other person looking for something different.

Robert lived up to his role, and although he still had a few lines where I could see the "Edward Cullen" character creeping through and some general "mouth twitches" again which I have seen him show in Twilight, he still managed to hold his own and interacted perfectly with each character he shot with.

I have never written a review about a film before but this film was so different and had such an impact on me that I felt compelled to write in the hope that other people watch it and understand reasons behind the title.

I will Remember ... forever.