Profile for Mike Mcloughlin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Scooby Snacks Card Game
Paul Lamond Scooby Doo Scooby Snacks Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 8 April 2014
Only one word to describe this product really, and thats superb! such a simple idea but my nieces love them. I've had to buy 3 sets of these now!

Jim Dunlop JPH01T088 Hetfield EA Pick
Jim Dunlop JPH01T088 Hetfield EA Pick

3.0 out of 5 stars All the picks were the same design bar one., 8 April 2014
First off I have to say I love Metallica and James Hetfield, so I really wanted to love these. Was really excited to recieve them as I already have the Kirk Hammett ones (which were awesome!) and was a little bit let down when I found all the picks were of the same design except for the black version. I was expecting a few different types. However I still love them, chunky feel, dont think they would wear quickly, although ill keep most of them as keepsakes!

Royal and Langnickel Advance Sketching Tin Art Set
Royal and Langnickel Advance Sketching Tin Art Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 8 April 2014
Bought these for my wife who wants to get back into design sketching, very nice pencils, my only complaint would be that the case seems a little flimsy, but overall very good product

Pressman Scooby Doo Make a Match in a Tin
Pressman Scooby Doo Make a Match in a Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars So Simple yet brilliant, 8 April 2014
I bought these as a small add on gift for my niece's at Christmas time, I got a text from my brother asking me could I get some more as the girls with them constantly and have worn them down considerable! I have since bought these twice. such a simple game but these have made me a very popular uncle!

Jim Dunlop KH01T088 Monster Loose EA Pick
Jim Dunlop KH01T088 Monster Loose EA Pick

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 8 April 2014
Honestly I bought this to have a look at the Jazz pick mainly, its the only one that I use out of the pack but I have to say I just love the rest of the picks all the images are awesome! I dont want to use them really, id rather have them as a keepsake. I use the smaller jazz pick alot now though, its really comfy, and i find it relatively easier to play with after a bit of practice!

FOR ACER ASPIRE 5742G 5742Z LAPTOP CHARGER POWER SUPPLY with LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Does the job, 8 April 2014
Description says it all really! its quite cheap and arrived very quickly, works very well and is quite well built for the price! I would buy again!

Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Offered by Falcon Computers UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 1 Jan 2014
bought 2 packs and I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality, very nice, I will buy more when I run out of my current supply!

Luxury Wedding Evening Invitations - Pack of 10 - White & Silver
Luxury Wedding Evening Invitations - Pack of 10 - White & Silver
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 1 Jan 2014
Lovely invitations and incredible value, I bought loads to be sure but at such a price it didnt matter, simple and very nice!

Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 260gsm A4 (20 sheets)
Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 260gsm A4 (20 sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 1 Jan 2014
Very nice quality paper and at such a reasonable price, bought two packs and will buy more when I run out, thanks alot!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (2013 Model) Black S Line TPU Gel Case / Cover + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 1 Jan 2014
Cheap and fits my phone perfectly, the screen cover was not too great but that is a minor issue really. One thing I do notice is that the side buttons are tougher to press with this case on but that was to be expected!

Page: 1 | 2