Profile for ClareG > Reviews

Content by ClareG

ClareG "Clare Gillbanks" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Andrew James New Automatic Pet Feeder / Bowl, Programmable For Upto 90 Meals / Days With Voice Recorder - As Appeared On The Gadget Show
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big and complicated, 27 July 2013
I thought this was going to be much smaller but it's really too big for 2 cats and takes up too much space in my kitchen.
Also beware that you pay £8 for delivery and then another £6 to return it.

Reach Manual Flosser with 1 Disposable Head (2 Pack) Colors May Vary
Reach Manual Flosser with 1 Disposable Head (2 Pack) Colors May Vary
Offered by Deals Buzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant flossing solution :-), 27 July 2013
I bought these as I couldn't be bothered flossing as much as I needed to and these are a fantastic solution.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst £40 spent - almost ever, 9 July 2013
Really it's useless. Such a great idea gone wrong. It just doesn't work as described as any pressure on the device stops the surface rotating. I wasted money that would have paid for 2 decent pedicures or a lifetime supply of pumice stones!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great finishing touch to my new apartment, 9 July 2013
I love these stools - good finish, easy to assemble and they look great in my new kitchen.
I recommend them

Red Blanket Bed Sofa Throw Cover "Vaganca" 210 x 280cm
Red Blanket Bed Sofa Throw Cover "Vaganca" 210 x 280cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and colour, 15 May 2013
Easy to see where this works - I needed a solution for a sofa bed I couldn't buy new covers for. A bit thin but does the job for the money.

New Washable Capri Cosy Warm Pet Dog Cat Kitten Puppy Bed Soft Fleece Beds Mulberry 56CM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 May 2013
Brilliant finish, looks very comfortable for my 2 growing boy cats and also washes well. Very happy to recommend it.

CHOCOLATE BROWN FAUX SILK LINED CURTAINS WITH EYELET RING TOP 66 x 90"
CHOCOLATE BROWN FAUX SILK LINED CURTAINS WITH EYELET RING TOP 66 x 90"
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 15 May 2013
I bought these for my rental flat - perfect fit and they really brightened up the place.
Not black out but good finish and easy to hang in situ.
Good delivery time and excellent price.

Leaf Jasmine Pearls
Leaf Jasmine Pearls
Offered by 123 Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Oolong pearls, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Leaf Jasmine Pearls (Misc.)
Bought for a tea connoisseur and they were a big hit. Good quality, great packaging and worked really well as a gift.

Colourworks 27cm Purple Silicone Spoon
Colourworks 27cm Purple Silicone Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the hob and the dishwasher, 6 Feb 2013
I bought the whole matching set of these and they are great for stir frying, pan frying and so on. Versatile, easy to clean and look like they will last well.

Rifiuti 30 Litre Touch Waste Bin Enamel/Stainless Steel with Inner Plastic Bucket (Purple)
Offered by eShop Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality of bin lid, sadly, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this to finish off my lovely new purple kitchen but such a shame the lid stops working after I few weeks of normal use.
This seller ignored my requests for a replacement lid so I was sent a full refund through the appeal process.

I then ordered another one in black and the same thing has just happened again. It's too time consuming to repeat the request for a new lid or a refund so I am going to a store to find another one that I like that will no doubt cost a lot more.

Page: 1 | 2