Profile for Oft > Reviews

Wilton Baroque Fondant and Gum Paste Mold
Wilton Baroque Fondant and Gum Paste Mold
Price: 9.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect Wilton product!, 5 May 2014
I have a growing collection of Wilton products...vgq. I love the moulds and find the best sugar paste to use is PME, although Waitrose own make is good too. Great delivery and packaging.

Battles veterinary wound powder - 125g
Battles veterinary wound powder - 125g
Offered by Dragon Poultry
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I always keep a stock of this.., 9 April 2014
..we live in an area that has sharp flints in all the fields, so our labrador succumbs to a tiny shallow crack on a paw a few times a year. Not at all deep enough for stitches but a bit uncomfortable. This powder helps the wound heal in no time. Tracks and paths around our area are quite chalky, so a bit drying for paws, especially in dry conditions. A little 'vaseline' or 'mushers secret' followed by a sprinkle of this powder keeps paws healthy on the pet.
Have also used the powder on our guinea pig's paws...it healed a bit of dry paw skin, in no time.
With many many years of having pets, we have gained the experience of knowing when a small ailment needs home treatment or vet treatment.
NB There is a shelf life on the powder but it is a long shelf life, this larger container of powder we purchased early 2014 expires Jan 2016.

Grey ladybird print scarf. Lovely warm winter scarf Fantastic Gift
Grey ladybird print scarf. Lovely warm winter scarf Fantastic Gift
Offered by Pamper yourself now ltd
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, bright colour print, very soft, 9 April 2014
Just love this scarf...am I going to get all the shades available?!
I currently have the grey. It is a mid grey and the bright ladybirds add a subtle but very pretty addition.
Am wearing scarf at the moment. It is so light and soft, unlike some very expensive scarves I have collected over the years, which make my neck itch.
Fast delivery, good packaging and fantastic price for such good quality.
Ticks all my boxes!

Double Eye Blunt Tip Needles-Size 12/15/18 1 Each
Double Eye Blunt Tip Needles-Size 12/15/18 1 Each
Offered by Totally-Crafty USA
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crafts, 16 Mar 2014
Used the largest needle to show a child how fabric is woven...from a box and cocktail sticks and sticky tape, we make a makeshift loom, weft/selfedge. The child loved this project...so did I! Lots of other uses. Ticks all my boxes, when it comes to craft uses.

G I R L
G I R L
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all my boxes, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: G I R L (Audio CD)
Enjoying GIRL, love Happy. Come Get It Bae reminds me of a Prince track, while Gust Of Wind does the same for me, re Jamiroquai...bare in mind, they're my very personal views only and I am no music expert! Think I'll be getting my Prince and Jamiroquai tracks out to have a blast from the past for a session or two. Played GIRL several times and liking all the tracks.

Ready-to-use Metallic Light Silver 100% Edible Food Paint for Cake and Icing Decoration
Offered by Wedding Acrylics
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 21 Dec 2013
This ready to use food paint gave perfect results. Used to paint tiny sugar paste shapes from silicon moulds; a sugar paste baking tray, food mixer and cutters. They all looked fantastic as toppers on a cake. Recipient was extremely pleased and happy. Clear instructions on bottle.

Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases FOIL RED-50mm-45 pack
Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases FOIL RED-50mm-45 pack
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size muffin cases, 21 Dec 2013
These cases are well made and stay in shape when baking. Lovely bold red...perfect for Christmas. Would definately use again.

Caspari Entertaining with Caspari 8-Feet Long Santa's Helpers Continuous Wrapping Paper Roll,
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, happy and bright print., 21 Dec 2013
This paper is perfect for our 11yr old. It has bold colours and makes a change...haven't seen anything like it before. Good price for such high quality and 8ft should wrap plenty!

The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft
The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft
by Stephen O'Brien
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 11yr old, 21 Dec 2013
Recipient hasn't received this book yet...but have had a quick dip into it and it looks perfect for our son, for Christmas. As certain he will be very pleased with it!

Basic Needlework Metric
Basic Needlework Metric
by Winefride Marie Bull
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic!, 21 Dec 2013
I had this book when I studied Needlework many years ago...it really does teach you everything you need to get started plus more. Am pleased I could get hold of another copy. I have given several to friends, that wanted to learn needlework skills, as gifts...they were well received. Illustrations are extremely clear. Sewing machine facts out of date, of course, but the essential seam, fabric and care knowledge has barely changed and that's where this book is perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5