Profile for Iggy Oggy > Reviews

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 23 Aug. 2013
Before these headphones I was the sort of guy who would be buying earphones after cheap earphones thinking that it would work out cheaper in the long run, but on an adrenaline rush I bought these headphones and I do not regret it, they are amazing. Never have I heard such sound quality, after years of using cheap earphones. This is one purchase I do not regret getting. Simply sublime.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Gift., 23 Aug. 2013
I got this as a gift for someone who is an absolute Harry Potter fan, and she loved it. When it arrived the materials were good quality, and the deliver was very fast. I would definitely recommend this item, it's perhaps one of my star buys of 2013 so far. Amazing.

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Silver/Mirror Aviator Sunglasses
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Silver/Mirror Aviator Sunglasses
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice aviator glasses, but not without its problems, 23 Aug. 2013
I good these initially a bit wary of what the item would be like, and when they arrived I did discover that they didn't really fit my face, but two minutes later and a slight bending of the glasses' framework and they fitted me like they were personally made.

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Brilliant White Wayfarer Sunglasses Shades UV400 Lense
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Brilliant White Wayfarer Sunglasses Shades UV400 Lense
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 23 Aug. 2013
I was initially wary of this item given how cheap the sunglasses appeared to be, but ten days later and after significant use I can say that this is perhaps my surprise purchase of the year; they look stylish and work perfectly.

Spine Key Ring
Spine Key Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for a Medical Student, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Spine Key Ring (Hardcover)
I got this as a gift for a medical student that is soon heading of to university, and after finding this on the internet I thought that there would be none left in stock. How surprised I was when this came up. Lovely item, and it will be a great gift.

5x Front and Back Anti-scratch Anti-glare Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5 5G includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth (Supplied as a 5 Pack)
Offered by Well-Goal

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Quality., 16 Aug. 2013
It done well as a product and for the price. It protected the phone, however I just feel like I should invest a bit more money and get a more durable cover. Took some time to arrive from Hong Kong, but that's to be expected.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5s / 5 - White
Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5s / 5 - White
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Awkward To Use, 16 Aug. 2013
I've had this product for about six months now and for the money it is definitely worth it, however I'm finding that these flip cases are awkward to open when you want to take a picture. However it has protected my phone well and I have no other qualms.

Apple iPhone SE/5S/5C/5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Aug. 2013
Was perfect to protect the screen and the company seemed so friendly. I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends.

1 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18"
1 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18"
Offered by Star-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 15 Aug. 2013
Nice box. I bought it because I needed a sturdy structure to store some heavy stuff. It does just that. Had a tiny problem with the order originally, but the staff at GP sorted it out right away. I would more than recommend them in the future.

50mm Serrated Edge , Shiny Gold , Certificate Wafer Company Seal Labels , Stickers for Embossing , Awards & Rewards
Offered by Minilabel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Aug. 2013
Great product. Nice and easy to peel off the paper - just like a sticker. Honestly couldn't have asked for a better product.

Page: 1 | 2