Profile for N. Schelander > Reviews

Content by N. Schelander

N. Schelander (London, UK)

The Momentum Effect: The Secrets of Efficient Growth: How to Ignite Exceptional Growth (Financial Times Series)
by Jean Claude Larreche

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful marketing book, 27 Dec. 2008
Found this book very useful and it provides a 'fresh' view on marketing. It will change the way I think about marketing and sales (replaces the traditional "5Ps"). An easy read with some good, relevant examples. I highly recommend it.

Philips CD1351S/05 - Cordless Phone Answer Machine
Philips CD1351S/05 - Cordless Phone Answer Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse electronic purchase ever, 12 Sept. 2008
Bought this cordless phone about a year ago and it has the worst sound quality I have ever experienced for a DECT phone. The interference and static is just unimaginable. I've turned off wireless broadbands etc etc but nothing works.

I actually can not believe why a good brand like Philips would let this phone out on the market. Other features like speakerphone, meny, re-dial etc work perfectly.

PLEASE avoid this phone (I have never bothered to write a review in my whole life so you can imagine how frustrated I'm re this phone).

I heard Panasonic is the way to go for good, non-static quality DECT phones - my 2 cents.

Golden Handcuffs: The Lowly Life of a High Flyer
Golden Handcuffs: The Lowly Life of a High Flyer
by Polly Courtney

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read but nothing to write home about..., 6 Sept. 2007
The book is a pretty good read but I was disappointed by the depth of the "war stories". I work in the City myself and I can't say that I recognise the analyst environment the author describes. She must have had a grim experience. If you're after a book around true stories and deal making, this book will disappoint. It really is more of a novel around a few analysts working and partying in the city.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2009 8:09 PM BST