Profile for Chimfer98 > Reviews

Content by Chimfer98

Chimfer98

Farming Simulator 2013 (PS3)
Farming Simulator 2013 (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish Sharon would come back., 22 Aug. 2014
This game has been the perfect healer since my wife left. When we divorced all I was left with was a tv and my play station in a 1 br apt. Sometimes I find myself waking up in the middle of the night to tend to my crops out of fear that they'll leave me too if I don't care for them. I sometimes phone my ex-wife to let her know how my virtual farms going but usually a bloke answers.
There have been times whilst playing this game where I've broken down crying (she was a fan of veg and it reminds me).
I got fired from my real job because of my "addiction" to this game but I don't care cos I have a thriving farm and soon I'll be the one laughing.

Could use more tractors but pretty good.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2015 3:39 PM GMT

Belkin Universal mini USB CLA. Slots in to Cars Cigar lighter socket. (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by PlayTec

5.0 out of 5 stars Humble Pie., 14 Sept. 2013
After I initially ordered this item a week ago I found it wasn't working when it arrived and I proceeded to blame the product even saying it wasn't a real belkin product in the review. Within the same day the seller e-mailed me to inform me it is in fact a genuine Belkin product and that there was a possibility it could be faulty. Within a few days they'd sent me a brand new one that works perfectly! So all that's left to say is that there is egg on my face and I can only hope you'll accept my apologies for my earlier rant! Great product!