Profile for Karen McCaffrey > Reviews

Content by Karen McCaffrey

Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Elegant Baby Blue B.A Moses Basket Only
Elegant Baby Blue B.A Moses Basket Only

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO HAPPY!!, 6 April 2012
I ordered this moses basket as I know I am having a boy and when it arrived it was better than in the picture! Totally gorgeous and well finished, it was packaged well also. Highly recommend this and would definitely buy from this company, they were very prompt and professional. For the price also, it was a steal!

Samsung HT-BD1220 Home Cinema System Blue Ray Original Replacement Remote Con...
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 13 Sep 2011
Item was exactly what we wanted. Our 16 month old daughter lost our BlueRay remote and we ordered this online with amazon, worried it may not work when we got it. It was perfect, now we can watch our DVDs again.

Amscan International Garden Girl Mini Moulded Candles, Pack of 6
Amscan International Garden Girl Mini Moulded Candles, Pack of 6
Offered by Party Bags 2 Go

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Sep 2011
Got these candles for my little girls 1st birthday, she had a Ladybird theme and I thought these candles would be ideal. No ladybirds at all in the packet, just flower candles, which were very cheap looking, clumpy and overall looked as if they had been stored for a while and were rubbed and old looking. I never used them and probably never will, they are still in my cupboard and will do in an emergency.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 July 2011
What a lovely moisturiser, you name it Ive bought it from the expensive to the cheap and this is by far the best. It smells lovely also which is a bonus. My skin is a combination between oily and normal and its perfect, its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling just lovely, will buy this again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 17 Nov 2009
Got this as a xmas present for my sister who is a huge fan of Nightmare before xmas, well made and just a nice gift to give someone who is a fan.

Disney Winnie the Pooh Sketched Style Self Adhesive Border 5m x 150mm
Disney Winnie the Pooh Sketched Style Self Adhesive Border 5m x 150mm

5.0 out of 5 stars SO EASY, 17 Nov 2009
We got this to put up in our babys nursery. Turned out so easy and no mess. Its a delight when its up. Highly recommended.

GLOW IN THE DARK POOH LIGHT SHADE
GLOW IN THE DARK POOH LIGHT SHADE

5.0 out of 5 stars babys nursery, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: GLOW IN THE DARK POOH LIGHT SHADE
Simple and effective in a babys nursery. Easy to put up and has a feature when the light is off it glows in the dark. Lovely for a babys room

BESOM BROOM
BESOM BROOM

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: BESOM BROOM
Got this for our wedding, a traditional scottish wedding, for jumping the besom. Tied some of the tartan we were using as the theme around it. Excellent product. Well made and looked the part. We now have it hanging in our dining area. Highly recommend this.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not too happy, 17 Nov 2009
Bought these for my motorbike obsessed husband, mostly worn for weddings, not been to too many this year, but after the 2nd wedding one of the cufflinks just broke. Not great quality.

Decofun, Disney Pooh Sketched Wall Stickers (discontinued by manufacturer)
Decofun, Disney Pooh Sketched Wall Stickers (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Babys Nursery, 17 Nov 2009
So simple to peel and just place on your walls. Doesnt mark your walls and through time you can update the stickers to suit your childs taste. Highly recommend this. I used it for my babys nursery, very neutral as I dont know the sex of the baby yet. Any winnie the pooh fans mums and dads, will love this and its mess free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7