Profile for Sylvia Stone > Reviews

Content by Sylvia Stone

Sylvia Stone

Page: 1 | 2
Luggo Robot Childrens Suitcase - light up wheels and backpack straps, ideal kids travel bag
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised how perfect even the outer packaging was and the item itself ..., 10 July 2015
I was surprised how perfect even the outer packaging was and the item itself more than lived up to expectations. I purchased another similar one for my granddaughter at the same time and, although she was over the moon, the packaging was poor and the item wasn't as nice as this one.

Skylanders Trap Team: Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders Trap Team: Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase ..., 11 May 2015
What can I say. Skylanders is Skylanders so as long as it's not faulty then excellent purchase.

Childrens, Kids Pop Up Play Tent and Tunnel Set - In Red/Blue/Green
Childrens, Kids Pop Up Play Tent and Tunnel Set - In Red/Blue/Green
Offered by Inside Out Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars is playing quite happily and it wasnt expensive so I guess it was ..., 11 May 2015
I thought it was going to be the same as one I bought for my other grandson a couple of years ago and it was much flimsier. The tunnel doesnt stay in place as the velcro bits are very tiny. Having said that ... my grandson, just two, is playing quite happily and it wasnt expensive so I guess it was still a good buy.

Don't Bite Me Patch Natural Insect Repellent Patches 20 Pack DBMP20
Don't Bite Me Patch Natural Insect Repellent Patches 20 Pack DBMP20
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't bite me - or come and bite me !, 8 April 2014
I cannot say whether this product does or does not work. Me and the children had 2 patches each and changed regularly. I had lots of mosquito bites on my legs. More than I have had in the past without using the patches. The children had minor bites so maybe the patches do work or maybe they wouldn't have had many bites anyway. We all also had Avon skin so soft and Wrist bands so thought we were well protected.

Rocket Children's multi coloured LED Night Light with remote control. Choose colours, dimmer, set timer, auto colour and more!
Offered by Potwells

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, 2 Jan. 2014
I purchased this and the fairy princess light and both grandchildren were over the moon. Easy to use and like all young children they absolutely love the remote control. Am in the process of purchasing another.

Fairy Princess Children's multi coloured LED Night Light with remote control. Choose colours, dimmer, set timer, auto colour and more!
Offered by Potwells

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift, 2 Jan. 2014
I purchased two different models and the grandchildren, 3yrs and 18months, were delighted. Quite an expensive product but worth every penny.

Peers Hardy New ATM Bank
Peers Hardy New ATM Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Peers Hardy New ATM Bank (Toy)
Purchased for my 7yr old grandson who was over the moon with this gift as his cousin had one very similar three years ago and loves saving his money this way.

Rosebud Fairy Costume, 3-5 Year
Rosebud Fairy Costume, 3-5 Year
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy costume, 21 Jun. 2013
My granddaughter loves dressing up. This is excellent with the pink glitter butterfly wand and the princess tiara. Wonderful present.

Pop Up Adventure World kids play tent
Pop Up Adventure World kids play tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present., 21 Jun. 2013
Excellent present. My one year old Grandson absolutely loves playing in this tent with tunnel. I can recommend this purchase.

Girls Princess Crown Jewel Tiara - Pink
Girls Princess Crown Jewel Tiara - Pink
Offered by Princesses and Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved this tiara, 21 Jun. 2013
Granddaughter has not stopped playing with this. I thought she wouldnt wear it as she hates things in her hair but doesnt take it off.

Page: 1 | 2