Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Ally Five O > Reviews

Content by Ally Five O

Ally Five O "Twinpowr" (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PC Trading® USB Virtual 5.1 Stereo External Sound Card - Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) and Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Plug and Play Compatibility - Supports Virtual 3D Sound
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Value for the Price Point, 9 May 2014
I use this sound card with my Laptop and it works a treat. Provides great sound quality and worked first time straight out of the box, a true plug n play product, no need to install any drivers. The reason I bought this is the internal sound card on my laptop is a little tinny, with no real depth to the sound. This sound card as lots of it, and being a 5.1 card it provides all the sound quality I need.

9 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set, Electronics, Glasses, Jewellery
9 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set, Electronics, Glasses, Jewellery
Offered by Electromart-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, 9 May 2014
This Screwdriver set is solidly built and has all the attachments you would expect and it has save my life a few times especially as I were glasses and it has attachments small enough to put them back together. Worth the money in its self.

Hercules DJControl Instinct 2-channel DJ Controller
Hercules DJControl Instinct 2-channel DJ Controller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at a good price point., 9 May 2014
The Hercules DJControl Instinct is a great little product and I am glad I bought it, as if like me you can not afford one of the big boy controllers then this will work for you just fine.

The controller as (Almost) all of the controls you need. With the exception of gain control but don't let this put you off. The product works first time straight out of the box. Just plug n play and off you go.

I do not use the bundled software DJuiced but that does not mean it is not any good, it's just my personal choice. I personally use Virtual DJ and if like me you have the full Pro Version then this controller is natively supported and will also work straight out of the box with no issues.

Can you run a DJ Gig with this controller? Absolutely YES! there is nothing to stop you. At home or in your local club. You can DJ all night long with no problems.

The controller has a built in Speaker 3.5" and twin RCA outputs at the back and one 3.5" headphone socket at the back. Again I do not use these as I have a separate mixing desk to plug the controller into one of the mixer channels. But YOU DO NOT NEED this, and the controller will work just fine if you do not have a separate mixer.

If you have a AUX RCA socket on your hi-fi then you could easily plug the controller RCA outputs to you RCA inputs of your stereo system with out any problems to get more volume.

My controller is plugged into my laptop and I have not experienced any issues.

For a first time controller I am more than happy and I am sure you will too. Don't be put off by the low price. It is a decent little product at an AMAZING price. Does it have all the bells and whistles? No! But at the price I would not expect it to.

Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand with Shelf
Tiger Laptop/DJ Stand with Shelf

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better!, 9 May 2014
The Tiger Laptop Stand with Shelf is overall a good sturdy product. That is once you have figured out out to assemble the blasted thing. No instructions came with the product and it took some 20 minutes to figure out what went where and which screws were required. I figured it out eventually by studying the picture up close so I could see the individual parts and how they bolted together. once I had done that It was relatively straight forward. Note to Tiger Music. Please put together a picture by picture assembly guide (Ikea Style)

Other than the assembly issues. I have my large 15.6" laptop, which sites quite comfortably and sturdily on top. Which leaves much needed desk space underneath for my DJ Controller.

For the money it is worth the small hassle of assembly. But only 3 stars due to lack of instructions.

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with MTM Audiophile Configuration and BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love! What a Great Pair of Speakers, 1 Feb. 2014
Got these little beauties today. First things first. These are superb speakers. They look stylish with or without the covers on them. they sound fantastic. Ignore any reviews that say they have no base. This is just not true. Either their speakers are faulty or they are deaf. If you put crap sound quality in guess what you get out.

Some of the negative reviews are about a mildly lit blue sphere of light round the volume button, big deal get over it. I do not believe you will get a better quality set of speakers for the price. I would have given it 6* if i could.

Griffin Master Output Splitter DJ Cable for iPod/iPhone/iPad - White/Black
Griffin Master Output Splitter DJ Cable for iPod/iPhone/iPad - White/Black
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution if you enjoy a spot of home DJ`ing, 22 Jan. 2014
I love to mix and play lots of tunes when we have people round. This is an ideal solution as I can use my headphones to cue up the next track without interfering with what is already playing, and all at a good price.

2x RCA Phono Male to 1x 3.5mm Female Jack Audio Cable
2x RCA Phono Male to 1x 3.5mm Female Jack Audio Cable
Offered by NowView

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product well designed., 22 Jan. 2014
Another cable to add to my collection. This one is ideal as it allows you to connect 3.5mm to an rca attachment. As I always say you can never have enough cables and adapters.

kenable Pure HQ OFC 3.5mm Jack to 6.35mm 1/4 inch Jack Socket Adapter Cable 0.3m 30cm
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart little product, 22 Jan. 2014
Just what i needed to add to my collection of cables and attachments. you can never have enough. and this is ideal because of the little extension cable attached to each end. This allows a little flexibility in how you attach it, if the item attaching to it is in an awkward place or perhaps close to a wall this is an ideal solution.

Indigo Banana 3.5 mm Mono to Stereo Adapter
Indigo Banana 3.5 mm Mono to Stereo Adapter
Offered by Indigo Banana

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what is needed, 22 Jan. 2014
speedy delivery, packaged well. and will come in very handy when I need to combine a mono signal to a stereo well nearly stereo.

Cavalier King Charles 2014 (Calendar 2014)
Cavalier King Charles 2014 (Calendar 2014)
by Avonside Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves it., 22 Jan. 2014
The wife just loves king charles spaniels, so when i saw this i knew she would love it. Each photo is beautifully taken. If you love dogs and if you love KCS then you will love this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5