Profile for mrsjsb > Reviews

HOLE IN ONE! VINTAGE GOLF CARD GAME
Offered by EWARDS SPECIALS
Price: 1.45

2.0 out of 5 stars christmas card game, 19 Jan 2014
The rules are quite true to the real game, so its a bit like playing golf without the clubs. If you like that sort of thing you will probably love it, as a non golf player I didn't so much.

Touchlines Yo Mr. White Men's T-Shirt darkgrey Size:M
Touchlines Yo Mr. White Men's T-Shirt darkgrey Size:M
Price: 16.80

4.0 out of 5 stars fun t shirt, 19 Jan 2014
bought this tshirt for my husband for Christmas as he is a huge BB fan and he loves it, it fits well and it is good quality.

20 PEG PLASTIC FOLDABLE SOCK DRYER - Keep all your smaller laundry items together when drying
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Jury is out as to whether it is any more robust that others I have tried, 22 Dec 2013
It is not as compact as others I have used but is does hold a few more items. It is fit for purpose but waiting to see how long it lasts before I give it a fifth star!

Rainbow Glitter Multi Sparkle Effect Nail Polish Lacquer....Multi Colour Dazzle & Glitter
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd
Price: 2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks brilliant, 10 Jun 2013
I got lots of nice comments when I wore this over the top of my usual nail polish. It is a bit difficult to apply as it is like glue, but worth taking the trouble.

Speedo Aqua Gloves Blue -
Speedo Aqua Gloves Blue -
Offered by Herbert Sports
Price: 9.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Speedo Aqua Glove (Sports)
Bought to do Aqua classes in the pool and they are just right, better than other makes that I have bought in the past. Buy smaller than you might think you need, as they need to be tight and they do seem to give a little after a while.

Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, Volcanic, 350 ml
Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, Volcanic, 350 ml
Price: 10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 24 Jan 2013
When it was received it was beautifully wrapped and is apparently a very good quality mug, the recipient loves it so much they are hand-washing it very carefully, even though I think it is actually dishwasher safe!

IRISH PHILOSOPHY Small Vintage Metal Tin Pub Sign
IRISH PHILOSOPHY Small Vintage Metal Tin Pub Sign

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked it to be a little larger, 24 Jan 2013
It has a very good motto, which is why I bought it, unfortunately it is a bit small so not easy to read unless you are close to.

If I Can't Fix It It Ain't Broke Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 32x41 cm
If I Can't Fix It It Ain't Broke Retro Vintage Tin Sign - 32x41 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 15.98

4.0 out of 5 stars bought as a Christmas present, 24 Jan 2013
Well packaged but still arrived with a little dint in one corner. Fortunately I bought it for my resident handyman and so he will take pleasure in making it square again!

Good Ol' fashioned Love - Platinum Edition
Good Ol' fashioned Love - Platinum Edition
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars overtones cd - good ol' fashioned love, 16 Nov 2012
I bought this because I liked the singles and I did enjoy this CD but wasn't bowled over, it is good ol' fashioned easy listening, but none of the tracks are particularly memorable and I don't think I will be buying Overtones again unless they come up with something more exciting.