Profile for I. Massie > Reviews

Content by I. Massie

I. Massie "Ian Massie" (Bonnie Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Keyboard for iOS (iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery / Aluminum Body T320
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficiency, 14 Aug 2013
The product is everything I expected, it arrived very quickly, immediately connected too Bluetooth, a good purchase would deal with Anker again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Alterative medication, 21 Jun 2013
As with all Herbal mediation it is a case of trial and error, unfortunately it did not agree with me possible due to prescribed medication (not for the same problem) that I was on, but there again what is good for one is not necessarily good for everyone, I have no doubt some people find it excellent.

Synergy ProArgi~9 Plus
Synergy ProArgi~9 Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Medication, 21 Jun 2013
I purchased the book NO MORE HEART DISEASE that relates to this product the author won the Nobel Prize for medicine on discovery of this ingredient I believe it has to be taken for a while to assess the results, in my case the jury is still out, it apparently is a revolutionary product and Very hard to find in the UK, who knows the four maybe come a five, as with all medication time is of the essence.

Russell Hobbs 18579 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 Litres - Red
Russell Hobbs 18579 Stylis Kettle, 1.7 Litres - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good quality purchase, 9 Jan 2013
I originally ordered this as a gift for a family member but when I showed her what I had ordered she did not like the colour so I unsuccessfully tried to cancel! On reciept of the product I was so pleased with it I decided to keep it for my own use a decision I have have never regreted I use it constantly and am very happy I made the decision too keep.

* Lovely Silver Colour Photo Frame 10 "x 8" (Landscape Or Portrait) *
* Lovely Silver Colour Photo Frame 10 "x 8" (Landscape Or Portrait) *
Offered by Adelbrook

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a photograph frame, 4 Dec 2012
I dont intend to write an extended review it is fit for what I bought it for. Thanks bye bye.

WellBake Premium Large Silicone Rolling Mat for Pastry & Dough. Nonstick + 10 Year Guarantee
Offered by WellBake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 Dec 2012
There is absolutley no further comment i can make about this idea useful item. I dont want too write another six words????

WellBake Professional 6 Pce Cake & Bake Set. Gift Boxed, Superior Quality, Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee
Offered by WellBake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Now for some serious baking, 4 Dec 2012
Very happy with the compilation of various items, and ther is no further comment I can add to this, Thanks.

WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Darkstone W40INxL30IN
WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Darkstone W40INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars God quality, 4 Dec 2012
Good quick efficient service, and an excellent fit and I would not hesitate to make similar purchases and recommend you.

Willis Judd Mens Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unusual customer courtesy, 4 Dec 2012
I initially ordered the Bracelet which is everything it is claimed to be,unfortunatley in my circumstances it was too small, after negotiation with Mr Willis Judd he offered to forward me extra Links and a link to U-Tube as to how to Add/Remove Links all this was done at no cost whatsoever to myself, the Links 6No, eventially arrived and I am now in possesion of a well fitting Titanium Bracelet, Thank you Willis for a service over and above the norm, I look forward to doing further business with you and verbally passing on your excellent service.
Ian Massie inspectorian@hotmail.com.

Foneboy iPod & iPhone 3G 4 4S Usb Sync Cable - White
Foneboy iPod & iPhone 3G 4 4S Usb Sync Cable - White
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars happy transaction, 17 Oct 2012
I previously left a recommendation in error, I would like to rectify this the product delivered was ordered by myself in error, the item received was compatable for its intended use, very good efficient service.
Ian Massie