Profile for Joan De Arc > Reviews

Content by Joan De Arc

Joan De Arc (Birmingham. UK)

Life Among the Dead
Life Among the Dead

1.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 17 Aug 2012
To be honest, I have to agree with reviewer Keiththespark. Having read her first book on my Kindle which I got for a decent price, I am now ready to read the next one only to find the price has shot though the roof. So when it comes down a bit, I too will make my purchase.

Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
Angels, Gods & Goddesses: Oracle Cards
by Toni Carmine Salerno (Pack of Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating artwork and interpretation, 18 July 2009
I already have various oracle cards by lovely Doreen Virtue. But, I have to tell you, when I stop by a friends house and she brought out her new pack of cards she had originally spotted at the mind body and spirit show in London this year, I was smitten. The artwork on these cards is by far the best I ve seen yet (and believe me I ve seen a few) I could not put them down.

I really resonate with these cards and I must admit some of the artwork is quite sensual for those who are alittle prude but wow, its the best artwork i have seen on cards for ages and for this reason are very easy to interpret without consulting the explanatory book every five mins. They are slightly larger than the Virtue cards so alittle harder to shuffle, but, again I stress when you see the artwork and info. on the cards, then you can understand why they have been produced larger.

I only purchased these cards a month ago on Amazon and these are the ones that are kept out permanantly. These are the ones I feel that can help answer that all important question that is niggling in the back of one's mind, whether the question be about work, love or daily problems.

Also, the spiritual artwork carries such a high vibration that there is no need to read the book for explanation at all. One only has to look at the chosen card and then open up to your inner sight and feelings.

Thanks to Toni Salerno I finally found the perfect oracle pack that suits me.

Trust me once you ve purchased these cards you wont be disappointed.

Oh and thanks to Amazon who help me to purchase them at a very resonable price.

Ascended Masters Oracle Cards
Ascended Masters Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Ascended Master cards, 13 May 2007
These cards are stunningly beautiful and have a gold edging around the card which makes them even more special. I already previously own 3 packs of Doreen Virtue cards but these are by far my favourite. When i first opened the pack and absorbed the energy of the cards slowly and intentionally, i felt a bond forming with some of the characters. Some of the faces on the cards even look like some of my friends.

These cards are very powerful to me and whenever i take the lid of the box i can feel a very strong energy about the cards which feels like the masters have jumped out of the box and are then standing in the room that i am in ready to download valuable information to me.

Obviously different cards touch different people so always go with your instincts.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2009 12:52 PM BST

Are You a Master of Light?: How to Work with New Energies from Higher Dimensions
by Louise Hopkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes I am a master of light, 13 May 2007
I was very excited when I bumped into this book because I am very interested in auras light and transmuting energy etc. The language was plain, simple and easily understood and I certainly felt on their level. There was also interesting information on the chakara system the new colours in the rainbow and ascended masters.

However towards the middle of the book i started to get a little bored and kept putting the book down alot. I thinks its because i expected a self help book that would give me step by step instructions to help me achieve what i would looking for. But instead it was more about what the authors had experienced with light,energy and vibration during their investigation work whilst writing the book and the contents therefore, was alittle bit weak.

It picked up again towards the last chapters of the book where you were given decrees to use to help you contact your higher self and be a master of light. The decrees are excellent, make you feel more confident and they help draw you even closer to your Higher Self and your Godself where miraculous things can be achieve.

All in all good but didnt totally grap my attention.

Self Meditation
Self Meditation
by Barbara Ann Kipfer

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pocket Full Of Wisdom......, 13 May 2007
This review is from: Self Meditation (Paperback)
This handbag size full of wonder is an absolute must for everyone following a spiritual path and for those interested in various ways of self meditation. I bumped into this little gem at a book store when i was looking for a handbag size book that i could take out and read whenever i was waiting in a Q. Its the kind of book that you open on any random page and then you read, absorb and then ponder about what has been quoted. It teaches you the importance of awaresness and mindfulness throughout the day so that you will notice the simplest of things going on around you from the movement of a leaf swaying in the wind to the sound of background noise and people's body language around you. I found myself taking it out at train stations, ladies fitting rooms (theres always a Q when u want to try someting on) and as stated on the back cover its an "anytime, anywhere" book and with 3299 quotes and tips to choose from and ponder about you aint ever gonna be bored with this book of wisdom.

Everybody that comes to my house loves this book when i take it out and we end up having little discussions about certain quotes. So im ordering more today for members of my family before they pinch mine.