Profile for Ms. JM Brice > Reviews

Content by Ms. JM Brice

Ms. JM Brice "Janni" (Bath, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Real leaf necklace - Maple leaf in iridescent copper.
Real leaf necklace - Maple leaf in iridescent copper.
Offered by Arborvita
Price: 39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday. It was lovely quality and bigger than I expected. Also came in a presentation box and small gift bag with cord handles. Makes a lovely gift for someone you care about. Would recommend buying for adult, though, as leaf edges are a bit sharp. No complaints - I thought it looked beautiful.

Vortigern 8ft Trampoline + Safety Net Enclosure + Ladder & Cover 8' CE & TUV ...
Offered by activeleisure
Price: 109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for old one, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this for my grandsons who loved their old one, but used it to death! This is a welcome replacement. I did not assemble this, but was told that the task is quite basic and is no trouble. Very pleased, thank you.

Price: 13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars My furniture is safe!, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this to stop my cat from scratching my furniture. This neurotic three year old rescue cat immediately used it and makes a point of using it when I arrive home after being out. This is a sturdy post with a solid base which cannot really be knocked over. I also like the colour which does not clash with my decor! Recommended.

Jaye Single 3ft Wooden Bed Frame - Solid Pine
Jaye Single 3ft Wooden Bed Frame - Solid Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bed, 13 Nov 2013
Bought this for my elderly mother, who was panicking because it arrived in 3 boxes! Instructions basic but common sense. I assembled it in 90 minutes, the slats being the hardest part. The finish was lovely and my mother was very pleased with it. This is a great bed for the price. Recommended.

Hesitation Marks
Hesitation Marks
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Latest NIN, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hesitation Marks (Audio CD)
Despite some rather negative reviews, I took a chance with this. Maybe this is not the the album that ardent NIN fans expected - it's not my favourite, but after listening to it several times it grew on me and I am happy to have this in my music collection.

Sleeping Space Saver Folding Mattress Single Bed Chair - Blue marble design - Unfolded Approx 190x60x7

3.0 out of 5 stars Emergency bedding, 7 Nov 2013
Bought for a quick fix solution. I haven't used this, but my friend has. Nice colour and compact design, but when sleeping on it, is not thick enough for comfort and a duvet had to be used to lie on in order to be able to sleep on it comfortably. Not recommended for an adult, but would most likely be okay for a child to sleep on in an emergency.

Deeper Into The Heart Of Disfunction
Deeper Into The Heart Of Disfunction
Price: 17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good German heavy stuff!, 7 Nov 2013
Already had an album by Die Krupps and was recommended this album. All content brilliant, no disappointments.
If anyone out there likes heavy music, you'll enjoy this, so I recommend it to you! Not for the faint-hearted! Lyrics in English, BTW.

Price: 13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars scratching post, 7 Nov 2013
I have a three year old female rescue cat with security issues, who was scratching all wooden furniture and side of sofa.
I bought this scratch post and she immediately scratched that instead! Construction sturdy, base heavy enough to keep post upright and an effective deterrent. I have neutral decor so this did not look out of place. Recommended.

Pimpernel Musical Cat Large Melamine Tray
Pimpernel Musical Cat Large Melamine Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical tray with fun design, 2 Aug 2013
Bought this for a partner. Is better than his old one, because you can wipe it thoroughly clean. The design made us both smile too! This is a great size tray and the only snag is that crockery tends to slide on it if you're not careful.
Arrived in good time. Thank you

Crocs Women's Shayna Black Mary Jane 11212-001-440 5 UK,W7 US
Crocs Women's Shayna Black Mary Jane 11212-001-440 5 UK,W7 US
Price: 26.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Croc shoes for females!, 2 Aug 2013
Bought these for work, but found them crippling me by the end of my shift! Luckily I had a change of footwear at work. Once home, I discovered that the in-step bar bearing the croc logo was the thing hurting so much, due to plastic rivets holding them on inside the shoe. I took a chance and removed them with pliers, so they are now only sling-back. A bit sad, 'cos they're my first pair of genuine crocs and it was nice to have the logo. Maybe they'll feel better tomorrow! Prompt delivery, thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6