Profile for David Penhaligon > Reviews

Content by David Penhaligon

David Penhaligon "West Country Man" (Wiltshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Linksys WRT1900AC Smart Wi-Fi Router - (1.2 Ghz Processor, 128mb Flash Memory, 256 DDR3 RAM)

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame......., 25 Nov 2014
Unfortunately, like other reviewers, I was unable to test as was delivered with a European plug. Other note, it is not completely obvious that this device does not contain a modem so be sure you have one if you order this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 9:46 PM GMT

Kindle Voyage, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great piece of kit....., 10 Nov 2014
I couldn't get one from Amazon so purchased through Waterstone's. I have had all versions of the Kindle and have always ended up giving them away after never really feeling comfortable. The small tweeks they have made have made all the difference to me and I have not put it down during any down time I have. The words seem clearer and the brightness just right wherever I am so I am really pleased. I bought the Origami case from Amazon and this is really nice as it is a flip cover over the top so you don't have to fight to keep it open all the time!

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Worth Every Penny and just works!, 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Love it, Love it, Love it! If I didn't have a 15 year history with Apple iTunes I would be throwing my Apple TV in the bin. It is the simplest device I have ever installed, comes preconfigured with your Amazon account, the picture quality is 2nd to none and the screen saver pictures I could sit and watch for hour after hour they are so beautiful. I don't play games so cannot comment on that, but to have all these choices of TV and movies as well as some very useful apps like Sky & BBC news just make it complete. I don't know why Amazon allow people to leave 1 star reviews because of missing features; if you want DLNA then buy a DLNA compatible device, don't complain that this hasn't got it when it did not claim to be anything but an online streaming platform.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 6:54 PM GMT

VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007

Re-Entry
Re-Entry
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Start & hopefully will continue to develop, 11 July 2014
I thought this was a great start & a good sic-fi idea, looking forward to how this develops in the future. I am old enough to remember Crossroads in the 70's so I am 'expert' on wooden acting and moving scenery; this had neither, the characters are well thought out and the actors played them excellently, and Halle Berry is superb!

KingOfHearts - Passport Holder Travel Card Case Documents Folder Zipper Organiser Wallet Bag (Red (Wine))
Offered by KingOfHearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item., 19 Jun 2014
Really useful holder, easy access to all documents. Kept everything safe and in one place.

Would highly recommend to travellers

Toshiba Encore 8-inch Tablet (Intel Atom Quad Core Processor 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2 x Cameras, Windows 8.1) - Silver
Offered by Global-Incense

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 6 Mar 2014
This is without a doubt the worst mobile device I have ever had the misfortune to use. It is slow & cumbersome and only usable if you have hours to set it up and am happy with responses after making a cup of tea.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 1:44 PM GMT

Turn It Up!
Turn It Up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you roneckerman, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up! (Kindle Edition)
For a journey you have let me share, from a time I loved but with a tragedy I never got over.
None of this was your fault, you were more of a Father to all of them than anyone else at that time and would never have hurt one hair on them.

God Bless you roneckerman.......

CalDAV-Sync
CalDAV-Sync

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: CalDAV-Sync (App)
Gave up my iPad 4 to my techie 14 year old Son and was a bit worried about syncing from the Kindle Fire but this made it all so easy, does exactly what it says on the tin!

CardDAV-Sync beta
CardDAV-Sync beta

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: CardDAV-Sync beta (App)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3