Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Dyson DC34 Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time
Dyson DC34 Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum with Longer Run Time
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - don't bother, 5 July 2012
Firstly, the suction is great and it does a fantastic job - so why one star? Well, the battery life is ridiculous. It's 2012, surely we can get a product that doesn't need recharging every 20 minutes? Secondly, and the very worst part is the clogging up of the cyclone bit. This device is advertised as being for use with animal hair. Well it's nonsense. Mine has clogged up so many times it's a joke, also I need to find out how to strip it down further, as small dust particles have now built up so much that it just can't be used. Oh, and I've only had it about 6 weeks. I'll never trust a Dyson again. Save yourself a small fortune and go elsewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 12:10 PM GMT

Samsung C3350 Solid X-Cover Sim Free Mobile Phone - Steel Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now, 2 Jun 2012
Brilliant phone. Mind you, I'm not into iphones or android phones, I just want a phone to make calls on and send and receive text messages. I did go all out and get a HTC Wildfire S, as everyone told me to move with the times. What a mistake. Good phone to text on, but the battery life on these androids and iphones is a joke. I didn't use it that much but still had to charge every other day. Well, I've had the C3550 for 4 full days now and haven't had to charge it yet - it still appears to have full battery life. The keypad is excellent and is very easy to text on. The handset itself is large, but very easy to handle - extremely ergonomic.

Basically, it does everything I want a phone to do. Oh, it does have those Facebook and Twitter applications (and yes, I refuse point blank to call them 'apps'), so if you're into that 'oh, just arrived in town', or 'on the train now' - you know, telling everyone exactly what you're doing every minute of every day, then you can still do that. However, for a cracking phone that is robust, easy to use and simple enough, this has it nailed.

Manchester City Champions - The Official Film 2011/2012 [2 Disc Collectors Edition DVD]
Dvd ~ Vincent Kompany
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 24 May 2012
As an avid Man Utd fan since the start of football in 1992 this is painful for me to say. This was the best ever season for soccer I've ever had the please to watch on my TV. Have to say that City deserved to win in the end, and they gave me some great highlights this season, so I'm thinking of buying it myself. Any soccer fan will love this, the best season on Sky ever. The season was that good, I'm thinking of going to some games next season, and this DVD will only enhance that feeling.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2012 2:44 PM BST