Profile for endofcity > Reviews

Air Kong Dumbell - 100% Pure Tennis Fetch Toy for dogs medium
Offered by Online for Pets
Price: 7.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 12 April 2014
I gave this to my 2 year old Jack Russell, Amber, who appeared to be highly excited by her new toy.

This excitement was quickly replaced by gloom as she destroyed it in less than 5 minutes.

This toy is not durable and is not suitable for chewing, which being squeaky, one would assume it should be.

Not recommended.

Master of Puppets [VINYL]
Master of Puppets [VINYL]
Price: 14.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album but this vinyl version sounds pretty bad, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Master of Puppets [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I like this album a lot but a bit less than the incredible 'Ride the Lightning'.

The reason I am awarding 3 stars is because this vinyl pressing sounds very poor. It's really compressed sounding and has poor dynamic range.

At this price, I expect heavier vinyl and a proper mastering job. Very disappointing.

I will search for an original pressing instead.

Philips Sonicare HX6902/02 FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6902/02 FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Electrifyingdeals
Price: 88.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Reliability and Not Durable, 29 Aug 2013
Bought this brush and was happy with its performance. However, it lasted less than 2 years before packing up completely.

I don't normally buy Philips products because I have found them to be unreliable. I am sad to report this is no exception.

Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs
Eddie Stobart - Trucking Songs
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Lorries, Men and Diesel Fuel, 1 July 2013
This CD is a collection of middle of the road AOR 'classics'.

It is hardly the most forward reaching collection of tracks but its entertaining enough on a long journey.

It certainly lightens the load on the long haul down the 6 in my unit and trailer. She was pulling well today etc

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it works but at a price, 1 July 2013
This converter allows you to use iPhone 5 / newer iPads / iPods with lightning connectors on older iPod docks for playing music. Of course, it also works for charging and syncing.

Why something as small and uncomplicated as this needs to cost 25 is anybody's guess.

3 stars due to poor value.

Wahl ZX642 Non Stick Egg Boiler, 400 Watt, Silver
Wahl ZX642 Non Stick Egg Boiler, 400 Watt, Silver
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggcellent!, 4 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife, who's very partial to boiled eggs.

This machine is compact and quick and easy to set up. As other reviews have mentioned, you simply pierce the eggs using the provided gizmo, measure out the water, pop the lid on and power it up. You can then relax, perhaps with a nice cup of tea, while the machine works its magic.

Soon afterwards, you will be slightly shocked by a loud klaxon emitted from the machine but this will soon be replaced by a feeling of intense joy because it means your perfectly cooked eggs are ready.

In summary, quick, easy and great value. Highly recommended for egg lovers the world over.

Belkin Flip Blade Universal Stand for Tablet (Compatible with New Apple iPad 3rd Generation HD)
Price: 13.62

5.0 out of 5 stars I can stand this product!, 22 Nov 2012
I was looking for a stand for an iPad Mini and was glad when I found this.

The product itself feels well made and folds down to a very compact size for storage or travel.

Once you put your i(whatever) on it, it's very stable and holds the item securely and doesn't move around, even on glass, thanks to rubber feet.

I've tried it with iPhone, iPad Mini and iPad and it works very well with all 3. I even bought a couple more, it's that good.

Highly recommended!

Dog Tennis Ball & Throw Throwing Launcher
Dog Tennis Ball & Throw Throwing Launcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Fetch!, 18 Oct 2012
I've tried a few different ball launchers and this is easily the best. It combines good solid construction with a really neat, compact size. The small size does not affect it's ability to easily launch a tennis ball a good distance. It holds the tennis ball, even when wet, perfectly.

Highly recommended.

Wolf Sioux 50, 2.5HP, 9.5CFM, 230V, MWP: 116psi, 50 Litre Air Compressor + 5 Piece Air Tool Kit which Includes: 5m Air Hose, Gravity Feed Spray Gun, Tyre Inflator, Long Nozzle Sprayer / Degreasing Gun and Blow Gun - READY TO GO!
Offered by UK Home Shopping - UKHS
Price: 154.95

5.0 out of 5 stars High Pressure Sale, 25 Aug 2012
I went for this product on the strength of the reviews here and I must agree, it's excellent.

It was delivered promptly, was pre filled with oil and easy to commission. I didn't find it quite as noisy as I had expected, which was a good thing. Build quality appears to be very good and it looks like it will provide me with many years of reliable service.

Can't believe I didn't buy one of these sooner, it's an extremely useful piece of kit.

Professional Rapid Zap 30W Ultra Violet Fly Zapper Insect Killer Pest Control
Professional Rapid Zap 30W Ultra Violet Fly Zapper Insect Killer Pest Control
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Human Race 1 : Airborne Insect Race 0, 17 Aug 2012
Having read the reviews of this product, I had high expectations and I am a pretty fussy person.

The unit arrived quickly and was well packaged and easy to commission. We have been bothered by flies continually for the last few years (we live in a tallish building) but since we bought this, the flies have been a thing of the past. It doesn't even need to be left on continually and is simply turned on whenever required. It doesn't take long to attract and destroy any fly which happens to be in the room.

Highly recommended.