Profile for A. Lang > Reviews

Content by A. Lang

A. Lang (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2
LADIES WOMENS HIGH MID HEEL PLATFORM FLATFORM WEDGES SHOES PEEP TOE SANDALS SIZE (UK 4, Black Suede)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and classy, 23 May 2015
Fast delivery and lovely, comfortable shoes right from the start! Great value for money.

Opi Original Nail Envy 15ml + Opi Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml Super Combo
Offered by BC Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail Envy has worked for me! My nails are stronger and healthier than every before!, 14 July 2014
I can't rate this high enough!

I wrecked my nails with too much Shellac and they were in a terrible state; very thin, lifting off the nail beds, sensitive skin under the nails and peeling. I bought this based on the reviews hoping to strengthen and nourish my nails. Within about 2 weeks I had noticed a definite difference. I've followed the instructions since I've had this and now, a month or so later, my nails are stronger and healthier than ever before. The Nail Envy really has worked for me and the cuticle oil is absolutely lovely, I use it twice a day and it really has nourished my cuticles.

I've also bought a few OPI colours and used with the Nail Envy (as per the instructions) and the quality has been great. They definitely last longer than other regular nail varnish out there.

Very, very pleased!

Moleskine Soft Extra Large Underwater Blue Dotted Notebook
Moleskine Soft Extra Large Underwater Blue Dotted Notebook
Offered by BOOKS etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, excellent quality and versatile dotted pages., 14 July 2014
I love Moleskin and this doesn't let the brand down! Great size and love the dotted pages which enables me to write notes and draw diagrams and so on which is key for my job. And the colour of the cover is lovely!

Green Plastic Beads Decor Screw Clasp Teardrop Pendant Necklace for Ladies
Green Plastic Beads Decor Screw Clasp Teardrop Pendant Necklace for Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 14 July 2014
Great little item for what I paid! Great, colour.

Chestnut Brown Soft Italian Leather Handbag, Shoulder Bag or Slouch Bag
Chestnut Brown Soft Italian Leather Handbag, Shoulder Bag or Slouch Bag
Offered by Kimandjo

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, well made, versatile item., 14 July 2014
Great bag, just perfect for taking with me to Thailand in the summer! Roomy, well made, pockets and different sections + a across the top to seal it all in and keep my things safe. And gorgeous leather smell!

Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value for money straighteners, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought these when my other Babyliss straighteners (that I'd had for years) finally packed in. These are sleek and stylish and great quality. I use them every second day and so far so good .... they do the job! The heat settings are great and they also heat up pretty quickly which is a bonus. Great buy, very happy with them.

WOMENS FLIP FLOPS PLATFORMS WEDGE SUMMER BEACH SANDALS WEDGES LADIES SHOES WHITE 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, solid flip flops, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought these for my summer holiday in Croatia and practically lived in them. Excellent quality, robust flip flops with a great little wedge to give extra height and support.

Shabby Chic Bedside Table Cabinet Antique Vintage Lamp table Wooden Distressed Finish Beige/ Red/ Black (View amazon detail page) (Red)
Offered by KBC Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars A great quality, quirky little number, 9 Sept. 2013
This item arrived promptly, well packaged and exactly as described. The quality is great, the colour is a rich, deep red and altogether it's a lovely item which looks much more expensive than it really is. I am very, very pleased with this and can't fault the service.

The God Squad
The God Squad
by Paddy Doyle

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: The God Squad (Paperback)
Another Catholic abuse story in my pile of books .... effortlessly told story, easy to read and 'unputdownable'.... This man is a hero and his story should be heard by as many as possible.

A Song For A Raggy Boy [DVD]
A Song For A Raggy Boy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aidan Quinn
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent though harrowing, 30 May 2013
This review is from: A Song For A Raggy Boy [DVD] (DVD)
Well made, superb acting and a very brave movie to make. Gritty, harrowing and had me completely hooked right from the start.

Page: 1 | 2