Profile for Helen Miller > Reviews

Plum Store it Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit
Plum Store it Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value., 3 Jun 2014
Can't recommend this highly enough if you are looking for a sturdy and attractive sandpit. The seats and storage area are great favourites and are all part of the imaginative play that goes on. My only concern is that there is no means of securing the cover on it so I have had to improvise.

Wader Ant Dump Truck with Sand Spade and Rake
Wader Ant Dump Truck with Sand Spade and Rake
Price: 5.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson!, 3 Jun 2014
My fourteen month old grandson loves these in his sandpit and they give rise to a lot of creative play.

Half Bad
Half Bad
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Half Bad = Very Good!, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Half Bad (Kindle Edition)
Took me a few chapters to get into it but then the writing became more relaxed and fluid and I just wanted to keep turning the (electronic) pages. Looking forward to the next one now!

The Foundling Boy
The Foundling Boy
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Foundling Boy (Kindle Edition)
Once I had begun reading this I spent every spare minute I could until I had completed it - then I felt wretched because it was over! I got the impression there was going to be a sequel, hope so, I really need to know what happens to Jean Arnaud in particular but other characters in the book as well.

Mean Spirit
Mean Spirit
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars the master of unease at work, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mean Spirit (Kindle Edition)
Atmospheric and scary!
I think the book affected me more because I know the places intimately, no-one should doubt that these places exist and are unique.

The Magus of Hay (MERRILY WATKINS SERIES)
The Magus of Hay (MERRILY WATKINS SERIES)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!, 23 Nov 2013
Very atmospheric as with all Rickman's books, not just this series. It is a good read especially for someone like me who has an interest in spiritual matters and who lives in the area written about. Keep them coming!