Profile for Helen Miller > Reviews

Content by Helen Miller

Helen Miller

Night After Night
Night After Night

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down once I had started and it was so nice to come across some old friends from a previous ..., 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Night After Night (Kindle Edition)
Gripping as always from this author. I couldn't put it down once I had started and it was so nice to come across some old friends from a previous book. More please!

Plum Store it Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit
Plum Store it Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value., 3 Jun. 2014
Can't recommend this highly enough if you are looking for a sturdy and attractive sandpit. The seats and storage area are great favourites and are all part of the imaginative play that goes on. My only concern is that there is no means of securing the cover on it so I have had to improvise.

Wader Ant Dump Truck with Sand Spade and Rake
Wader Ant Dump Truck with Sand Spade and Rake

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson!, 3 Jun. 2014
My fourteen month old grandson loves these in his sandpit and they give rise to a lot of creative play.

Half Bad
Half Bad

4.0 out of 5 stars Half Bad = Very Good!, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Half Bad (Kindle Edition)
Took me a few chapters to get into it but then the writing became more relaxed and fluid and I just wanted to keep turning the (electronic) pages. Looking forward to the next one now!

The Foundling Boy
The Foundling Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Foundling Boy (Kindle Edition)
Once I had begun reading this I spent every spare minute I could until I had completed it - then I felt wretched because it was over! I got the impression there was going to be a sequel, hope so, I really need to know what happens to Jean Arnaud in particular but other characters in the book as well.

Mean Spirit
Mean Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars the master of unease at work, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mean Spirit (Kindle Edition)
Atmospheric and scary!
I think the book affected me more because I know the places intimately, no-one should doubt that these places exist and are unique.

The Magus of Hay (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 12)
The Magus of Hay (Merrily Watkins Mysteries Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!, 23 Nov. 2013
Very atmospheric as with all Rickman's books, not just this series. It is a good read especially for someone like me who has an interest in spiritual matters and who lives in the area written about. Keep them coming!