Profile for Ashfaq Ahmed > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
9V Fender 57 Mini-twin Amp replacement power supply adaptor
9V Fender 57 Mini-twin Amp replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - not for fender ampli mini without an adaptor!, 21 Feb 2014
So I bought this with my Fender Ampli Mini as amazon said that these were "frequently bought together". But it was wrong adaptor for my amp altogether and didn't work at all. Still my mistake though really as the item says it's meant for a different amp and I should've checked. I emailed Digidave to explain and asked if I could return the item. They explained that I needed an adaptor pin which they sent out without my even asking, at no charge. Now it works like a charm and I think Digidave are great. That's awesome service. Thanks Digidave!

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working afer 18 days, 16 Feb 2014
I ordered two of these cables. One is still working fine, the other stopped after just over two weeks. No wear, no damage, just stopped. Seller not responding to request for replacement. Rubbish.

Grey Floatea Infuser
Grey Floatea Infuser
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for this chinese tea drinker, 9 Feb 2014
This is a fantastic item. Very fine loose leaf tea will probably not work, but the holes are really not that big. I have never had a problem with any of my selection of chinese teas. I work in different locations all the item, but my work is desk-based. This has enabled me to take my chinese tea to work. I normally have about two or three cups of tea, and a good quality tea should take two or three steeps, so I fill this up at home at the start of the day and I am good for the whole day! No mess thanks to the holder, and after several months intermittent use this is holding together nicely. No warping, no bits falling off. I am really happy with this product.

Belkin Acrylic Matte Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Belkin Acrylic Matte Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive and sleek, 9 Feb 2014
I really like this case because it really does not get in the way of my phone's design. Other cases tend to add so much bulk that you really lose the look and feel of the phone which is a shame because the look and feel of the phone is key. This case obviously adds some bulk, but you still have a very slick item overall. Because it's not as thick as others it doesn't take a lot of grief. I don't drop my phone often and see this case like a crash helmet. One big drop and it will crack, but it successfully takes the damage rather than the phone and then it needs replacing. I find this fair enough, it's a payoff. I would rather have a case that doesn't get in the way of the phone and needs replacing after taking a big hit or two, rather than have a case which can take more hits, but basically removes all the tactile enjoyment from my device.

25x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 25cm x 30cm x 14cm
25x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 25cm x 30cm x 14cm
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Serve my needs fine, 9 Feb 2014
I use these as paper bins. We recycle in my area and these make very convenient bins as I can fill them up, carry them outside and chuck the whole thin in the paper bin. For that purpose, great. They're not super-strong as another reviewer noted, but I didn't really expect them to be. Oh and delivery was very quick.

Crabble Video Stand for iPhone Touch 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C - Black
Crabble Video Stand for iPhone Touch 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C - Black
Offered by A to Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Man I love Crabble, 9 Feb 2014
It's such a random and simple thing, but this really does well at what it does. Fits in my wallet, unobtrusive, makes a really secure stand for my desk and my bedside.

Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml
Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream 200ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb 2014
I have know this product for a long time and since first using it have used MANY other creams, Neutrogena Norwegian formula, loads by by nivea, some by vaseline, and a few of the other atrixo creams. Atrixo creams all sink in the best, but for hands that get very dry (mine are really bad come winter, and in my job I have to wash my hands about thirty times a working day, so the skin just cracks all over) THIS cream penetrates really well and has great staying power somehow without being greasy. It's just a great cream. If you have dry hands just get this.

InterDesign Forma Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Brushed Stainless Steel
InterDesign Forma Over the Cabinet Towel Bar, Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by Grids London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but think about how you'll hang it, 9 Feb 2014
Good build quality and good looking. Only thing is that it doesn't wedge over my cabinet door so it easily lifts when I pull the towel off it. I thought wedging with some bluetac would serve but it does not as this comes away very easily. I may superglue it to the cabinet.

Joseph Joseph Easy-Tear Kitchen Roll Holder - Grey/ Grey
Joseph Joseph Easy-Tear Kitchen Roll Holder - Grey/ Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 9 Feb 2014
Good quality, well thought out product. One-handed tear indeed, nice to carry back and forth to the table from the kitchen.

Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light
Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light
Offered by CuratedUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Feb 2014
Provide a gentle glow, not quite the brightness that I was looking for in a corridor light, it's more of a night light, but it does a very good job at that. Easily the most handsome that I have found on the net as well, and it is that good-looking in person.

Page: 1 | 2