Profile for squibs > Reviews

Content by squibs

squibs

Page: 1 | 2
MOFRED® Brown & Tan Apple iPad Air 2 (Launched Oct. 2014) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple New iPad Air 2 with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature (iPad Air 2, Brown)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 14 Jun. 2015
i bought the wrong size from this seller and had no problem getting the correct one. It is lovely. Looks really smart, so you would have no problem taking it out in any company!

iPad Air 2 Case, ESR Illustrators Series Folio Smart Stand Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep/ Wake Function for iPad Air 2 / iPad 6th Generation (Fascinating Paris)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful cover but.....!, 7 Jun. 2015
It started out as a fantastic cover. It looks really good. Unfortunately my one was not up to scratch. After just 2 weeks a small piece literally fell out into my hand. Then a further two pieces fell out. The seller was fantastic, there was no quibble about giving me my money back. It really is a lively cover but......!

Wet & Forget - Moss Mould Lichen & Algae Remover (5 Litre) cleans anything with no effort
Offered by Wet & Forget Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!!, 23 April 2015
Great product. After only one spray our pathways look so much better. Anything we sprayed has come back to life. I am delighted with my purchase

Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)
Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, 10 Feb. 2015
These books are quirky but un put down able. It is definitely out of the ordinary but if you read into it you can get hooked! I am. Enjoy

Horwood S702 14 cm 1.8 Litre Milk/Sauce Pot, Silver
Horwood S702 14 cm 1.8 Litre Milk/Sauce Pot, Silver
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2014
Excellent

Fireman Helmet (hard plastic, child size) - Red
Fireman Helmet (hard plastic, child size) - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 28 Nov. 2013
My grandson loves his Fireman helmet. his uncle is a fireman and so my grandson 'goes to work' in his helmet and fire car. It is very good quality and I would have no problem buying from this seller again

Microfibre hand wiper towel
Microfibre hand wiper towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Microfibre hand wiper towel
I am delighted with my purchase of the hand towels. They are really absorbent and look good too! I would be happy to buy again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 8 Sept. 2013
I love the case. It is most unusual and gets plenty of notice when I take it out! Very easy to use also.

17 17.3 inch Laptop Carrying Sleeve Bag Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Matching Skin Sticker Deal - Paris Design
Offered by MyShop US

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 8 Sept. 2013
I love the case. The Parisian scenes are lovely. The laptop fits snugly into it and I have no qualms about carrying it around in the bag. Would recommend this to anyone

Keep it Handy Microfibre Cloths x 3 (Pack of 12, Total 36 Cloths)
Keep it Handy Microfibre Cloths x 3 (Pack of 12, Total 36 Cloths)
Offered by SOC ONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT MUCH GOOD, 20 Jun. 2013
I BOUGHT THESE THINKING I COULD BE USING PROPER MICROFIBRE CLOTHS. OH BOY I WAS WRONG. THEY MAY BE TECHNICALLY MICROFIBRE BUT THEY ARE AS FAR AWAY FROM WHAT I KNOW AS MICROFIBRE AS THEY CAN BE! I AM REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM AND WOULD NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2013 9:52 AM BST