ARRAY(0xa2b07774)

Content by dawnie

dawnie

Merrell Men's Trail Glove Trainer Ash Trainer J39029 9 UK
Merrell Men's Trail Glove Trainer Ash Trainer J39029 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous shoe that gives the most natural feel and comfortable too!, 28 Oct 2013
This shoe is an absolute steal on amazon. I am a merrel fan and whatever I have tried and bought I am never disappointed. Check these out they really are a great shoe.

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie does it again!, 29 Nov 2012
Was a bit worried about ordering this book as it is so different from his others (i have them all). Rest assured it is as good although different. Have only tried two recipes so far and they were lovely and do-able in the fifteen minutes. Dishes are unique and different, a refreshing change. Some of the food items are not stock cupboard items so you would need to check you have everything in first. Can't wait to try out some more.

A Place I Go [Explicit]
A Place I Go [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cd by tyler james The Voice., 28 Nov 2012
I have enjoyed this when i first played it and even more at my second play. Tyler has a great voice and this misses out on 5 stars because the recording production is in places weak but his voice overcomes these frailties. He should follow this with a album of hit covers to show off his ability more.

Rockport Men's Dressports Wingtip Black Shoe K57953 8.5 UK , 42.5 EU , 9 US
Rockport Men's Dressports Wingtip Black Shoe K57953 8.5 UK , 42.5 EU , 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on air, 19 April 2012
These shoes are the most comfortable i have ever owned and are made from the softest leather. I would pay double the amount payed for this level of comfort and style.

Skin I'm In
Skin I'm In
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars tip top music from 70's, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Skin I'm In (MP3 Download)
Had this as a vinyl many years ago and found it on mp3 download from amazon. What a find. Fantastic music that transports me to happy days of soulfull music. Superb.

Solid Ground
Solid Ground
Price: 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars a return to the 70s, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Solid Ground (MP3 Download)
i downloaded on mp3 and was transported back to a great time of wonderful jazz-funk music and this cd is a treat for all ronnie laws fans.

Animatronic Elvis
Animatronic Elvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Product, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Animatronic Elvis (Electronics)
Well what can I say! We bought this for a bit of fun for an Elvis nite. Very clever though somewhat disconcerting, a bit scary. We love it though.

BLACK RED SHARON OSBOURNE FLAUNT LADIES WIG FANCY DRESS
BLACK RED SHARON OSBOURNE FLAUNT LADIES WIG FANCY DRESS

1.0 out of 5 stars sharon wig, 11 Nov 2010
Spookily the same review as mandy on 6th Nov. Ordered this wig for fancy dress but didn't arrive. The money was taken from my account and i was told it had got lost in the post and they were now out of stock. They did apologize and said they would refund my money. I did have to chase this again by e-mail ten days later. The money has now been refunded to my account.