Profile for S. Johnston > Reviews

Content by S. Johnston

S. Johnston

NOW IN ANDROID 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN - FUSION5® 9.1" ECONOMY+ TABLET PC - CAPACITIVE 5-POINT 9.1-inch DISPLAY SCREEN - 16:9 SCREEN RESOLUTION - SLIMMEST VERSION CHEAPEST TABLET PC - PROMOTIONAL PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, so far so good, 28 Dec. 2012
Bought one for my son and did some set up prior to Christmas and as an iPad user found it a great second best. Was able to use all apps downloaded including iPlayer, Angry Birds etc. On Christmas Day my son loved it and easily downloaded other apps all working without problems. I did buy on its flexibility, value for money and the reviews were good, so felt reassured. I have just bought a second for my daughter due to a fault on a product that we bought her as I am so pleased with my son's. I am hoping that the second is as good as the first!

Epson Stylus Office BX305FW Plus A4 All-in-One Inkjet Printer (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) - Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 7 Mar. 2012
Great service from Pudsey Computers, ordered on Sunday night and delivered today! Simple to set up, a wonderful bit of kit. I can't compare its performance with my old printer yet, but look forward to trying it out properly tomorrow. Btw, for all those who are wondering, it does come with a pack of ink cartridges, but the medium not large, but no USB cable, but then again it is wireless, so what would you expect!

Casdon 476 Toy Hotpoint Electronic Washer
Casdon 476 Toy Hotpoint Electronic Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great success!, 6 Mar. 2011
Bought it for my daughter's 3rd birthday and it was an instant hit! She already had the Casdon cooker and sink unit so it fitted in well.

Ethos Carry On Colour Change Mugs, Set of 4, Assorted Designs
Ethos Carry On Colour Change Mugs, Set of 4, Assorted Designs

1.0 out of 5 stars Carry on Mugs, 6 Mar. 2010
I was ver disappointed with this product when getting them for my husband's birthday. After one cup of coffee and a wash up, the thermal paint started peeling off - not much use for an item which is meant to hold hot liquid!!!!! They were a great idea, but would strongly suggest that the manufacturer seriously improves the quality of paint. I would have returned them, but had lost the will after returning one set through a different seller as the product was broken in transit and there were not 4 different cups which there was meant to be! A disappointing product all round!

Astronaut Food - Strawberries
Astronaut Food - Strawberries
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Space food, 6 Mar. 2010
Thought this was great. I got them for my son to show him space food but I did think that they were a bit sour.