Profile for Smiffy > Reviews

Smiffy

Since I Saw You Last
Since I Saw You Last

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Since I Saw You Last (Audio CD)
I really like this album and can't wait to see gary in April at the O2 :-) I would recommend it.

Griffin Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3) - Pink
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I wanted, 9 May 2013
I bought this for my iPad so I could let my two year old play with it while I fed my newborn-she has always been very careful with it but I was worried that jealousy might make her act up. It's a very sturdy case without being too bulky and I feel confident that she can't do any damage to it while the case is on. Really happy I bought it :-)

Everything's Rosie - The Greatest Show in the Garden and Other Stories [DVD]
Everything's Rosie - The Greatest Show in the Garden and Other Stories [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Mar 2013
My nearly two year old loves this DVD. Think it will be very handy as a distraction when her little sister arrives

Dreambaby Safety Catches (Pack of 6, White)
Dreambaby Safety Catches (Pack of 6, White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for framed cupboard doors, 20 Mar 2013
I'm sure they work well with normal cupboard doors but we've not been able to use them on our framed doors

BabyDan Y-Spindle (Pack of 2)
BabyDan Y-Spindle (Pack of 2)
Offered by Mallecom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 April 2012
I bought this to go around a large rounded bannister fitted to a lindam stairgate. It fitted both the stairgate and bannister perfectly. It is covered in rubber to ensure good grip and no damage. Be careful which bannister you fit it to as (no fault of the product) but I attached it to a smaller bannister initially and the pressure of the gate created some movement.

Ultimate Disney
Ultimate Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
I think this will get lots of use on long journeys once my daughter is a bit oder. Very good and very reasonable price. Can't wait to buy her Disney DVDs to watch!

Back To Life
Back To Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Back To Life (Audio CD)
I have never found a compilation album where I know every song - this is a brilliant album, brings back so many memories - BUY IT!!