Profile for Nikita > Reviews

Content by Nikita

Nikita

Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Genration Hybrid Silicone Mesh Net Case Cover With Clear Screen Protector - Green
Offered by Atomm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, 27 Jun. 2014
Really nice iPod touch 4th gen cover. The green coloured part is a nice smooth silicone and the black part is a firmer plastic material so it helps protect the iPod better. All the holes and button covers fit exactly to the ipod aswell. Impressed with this for a very reasonable price. Delivery was also very quick. Recommended for a neat fitting iPod cover.

Datel Wireless and Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)
Datel Wireless and Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly and cheaper than official product, 24 Dec. 2012
I was a bit reticent to buy this product as I was worried it wouldn't work properly as its not official microsoft produce.However, all I had to do was plug it straight in to the back of my 360 console and it immediately recognised it and started working. For me this has been a great buy, allowing me to use Xbox live and all its features easily. So far its continuing to work well and hopefully for a long time to come!

Toshiba SDP74 7-inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player - White
Toshiba SDP74 7-inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good picture but not loud enough, 11 Jun. 2011
This DVD player has a good quality picture, easy to see and easy to use the machine. I bought it as it is one of few on the market that has two earphone sockets(meaning two people can watch and listen to a film privately at the same time). My only critisism is that the volume does not go loud enough. It is probably perfectly adequate in a fairly peaceful area, but when you factor in background noise in the car or an aeroplane, it is difficult to hear the film clearly- the children kept asking me to turn the radio down, which kind of defeated the purpose of the DVD player! On the plus side, at least they won't get hearing damage from it!

Tisserand Lavender Blend Hand & Nail Cream
Tisserand Lavender Blend Hand & Nail Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hand cream I've ever used, 7 Dec. 2010
This is the best hand cream I have ever used. It actually smells like lavander as it contains the essential oil unlike many others. The content of shea butter makes your hands smooth and soft. I have bought this for all the ladies in my family and they agree it is really good. Highly recommended!

Ben10 Alien Force fleece blanket
Ben10 Alien Force fleece blanket
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 22 May 2010
This fleece is a great size - it almost covers an entire single bed. Very nice quality fleece. The kids love it!

Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 4 [DVD] [2004]
Tom And Jerry: Classic Collection - Volume 4 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tom and Jerry
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite of the four!, 26 Jan. 2008
Well, I can't say I know anything about the directors or the backgrounds mentioned in other reveiws, all I can tell you is that this DVD is great! I have the others (1-3) and this is the one that my children always want to watch, I don't know why, but something obviously grabs their attention!
If you are looking for one for the kids, this is it!

LUPO APPLE IPOD NANO 3RD GENERATION CASES (SKINS) PACK -5  COLOURS (GREEN, PINK, CLEAR, BLACK, BLUE)
LUPO APPLE IPOD NANO 3RD GENERATION CASES (SKINS) PACK -5 COLOURS (GREEN, PINK, CLEAR, BLACK, BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skins, fit perfectly, 22 Jan. 2008
This is my first ipod so I decided I would love to be able to change the colour as and when I wanted. These covers fit really snuggly and you can still use the click wheel perfectly! The silicone feels really smooth and not at all 'sticky'. I'm very pleased with the skins and would recommend these to anyone wanting a protective cover for their ipod, the price is great too!