Profile for Hetsie Dee > Reviews

Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what its meant to.., 27 Oct. 2014
I'm on a low carb diet so these do the job fine to check I'm still in ketosis.

Amscan International First Birthday Girl Fabric Cake Hat
Amscan International First Birthday Girl Fabric Cake Hat

3.0 out of 5 stars One minute wonder, 27 Oct. 2014
Ordered this for photo opportunity / embarrassment for my one year old niece. It fit her find but she didn't like it. It was literally a one minute wonder for her birthday.

Livlife Low Carb Sliced Fresh Bread - 500g
Livlife Low Carb Sliced Fresh Bread - 500g
Offered by Healthy Goodies

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy but small slices, 27 Oct. 2014
It works out very expensive to order this way but as I'm on a low carb diet decided to give them a go, so I ordered a couple of these and like other customers suggested, put them both in the freezer.

The bread is very tasty and a nice treat without ruining the diet. Nice toasted with a bit of philly.

Purple HTC One M7 Premium Top Flip Case Cover, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth + High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Phone Cover, 27 Oct. 2014
Good enough quality for the price and perfect protection for my phone. It comes with a clear plastic screen cover too.

Model Co Lashxtend Mascara Duo - Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara
Model Co Lashxtend Mascara Duo - Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mascara on the Market, 24 Mar. 2014
Like most women, I've tried pretty much every new mascara claiming to be clump free and seperate yours lashes to look longer. Most fail miserably but I discovered this product as a freebie with a fashion magazine. In all honesty it is the best mascara I've ever tried. And if that wasn't enough, there is even a long mirror along the side! When I ran out I went on the hunt to buy another and discovered this offer. Brilliant. So now I have 2 new spares.

The items were delivered very quickly. Can't fault them at all.

Procter Pest-Stop Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Pest Repeller for Whole House
Procter Pest-Stop Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Pest Repeller for Whole House
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a box with a flashing light, 3 Mar. 2014
I'm extremely disappointed in this product and moreso for the fact that I bought 2. Such a waste of money.

I would do anything to remove the squirrels in my attic humanely, so this seemed like the ideal solution. Well, If it actually worked! Even with 2 of them plugged in up there, the squirrels happily play and scurry around the boxes without a care. Maybe it doesn't work on squirrels but other vermin? Well, I had the chance to find out as over the colder snap, mice started coming in the kitchen downstairs, so I moved and plugged in one of these devices down there to deter them. Again, I can confirm this product does not work as they happily munched through a loaf of bread directly infront of it.

I've had them plugged in for nearly 6 weeks solid now and they've had absolutely no effect whatsoever.

Don't waste your money like I did. If anyone could recommend something that does actually work I'd appreciate the advice.

Chinglish
Chinglish
by Oliver Lutz Radtke

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing Gift, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Chinglish (Paperback)
I bought this as an amusing gift for friends emigrating to Hong Kong. It went down very well and everyone had a few laughs at the crazy interpretations. Definitely a good gimmicky gift for someone!

Also arrived very quickly when purchased so was very pleased!

Uniross Smart Charger + 4 x AA Multi Usage Long Life Batteries
Uniross Smart Charger + 4 x AA Multi Usage Long Life Batteries

3.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy unit, 11 April 2013
I ordered this along with rechargable batteries specifically for my new camera which uses alot of power on high resolution. I wanted a charger to travel with abroad but was very shocked at just how heavy the charger was. Not very ideal for travelling as will take half your luggage allowance. I'm not joking how heavy it is! But for home use.. seems to work fine.

HTC One SV Case HTC One SV Hard Hybrid Cover (Purple)
HTC One SV Case HTC One SV Hard Hybrid Cover (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal protection for mobile, 11 April 2013
I ordered this case for my new mobile phone. It is a true fit and reasonably good quality for the money. Nothing bad to say about this product. It does the job perfectly.

Yousave Accessories HT-DA02 Z049-Leather Case for HTC One SV-Purple
Yousave Accessories HT-DA02 Z049-Leather Case for HTC One SV-Purple
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 11 April 2013
Just got myself a new mobile HTC One and obviously wanted to protect it from wear and tear and hazzards of my handbag. The leather case is ideal. I ordered the purple one and was hesitant at first as thought it might look cheap but on the contrary.. this is a very good quality for the money. It came with a clear screen cover too which was even better. Would definitely recormmend this case.

Page: 1 | 2