Profile for Steph > Reviews

Steph (Sweden)

Birkenstock Madrid Birko Flor, Men's Sandals, Ice Pearl Mondstein, 4 UK Slim
Birkenstock Madrid Birko Flor, Men's Sandals, Ice Pearl Mondstein, 4 UK Slim

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, 19 Feb. 2013
I have bought the same Birkenstock many years ago in a shop; but they needed replacing now. The shoes are very comfortable, super quality and came in original packaging. I ordered them in narrow - my feet have a normal width for girls and I would suggest all girls to get them in narrow. Very good value for money on amazon.

The Measly Middle Ages (Horrible Histories)
The Measly Middle Ages (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

2.0 out of 5 stars fun - but only if you know the history, 29 Nov. 2011
I ordered a couple of the Horrible History books for my child age 10. They are good fun, but only understandable if you actually know the proper historical facts already. If not, the kid will be hopelessly lost in jokes, hints and superficial, twisted facts. If today's kids learn their history through these books, we have a problem. Teach your child the proper history first, then they can read the Horrible Histories just to have a laugh, as they are fun.

Character World Disney Club Penguin Arctic Single Panel Duvet Set
Character World Disney Club Penguin Arctic Single Panel Duvet Set
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Aug. 2011
My son loves club Penguin and this duvet cover was just the perfect present for him. It is good quality, the colours are bright and it washes very well (no ironing; colours don't fade). That helps, as he does not give me much time to wash it and put it back on his bed:)
We have ordered several sets already and given them as birthday presents to his friends. Always a huge success!
One side shows the penguins, and the other side huge puffles. The cushion has a white puffle on both sides.