Profile for D. Norman > Reviews

VMC Accessories Peppa Pig Dress Up Costume
VMC Accessories Peppa Pig Dress Up Costume
Offered by Licensed Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely costume, 19 May 2014
My daughter was desperate for a Peppa Pig costume and Amazon came up trumps again. She loves dressing up as Peppa Pig and this is a really comfortable costume for her to wear.

My Quotable Kid: A Parents' Journal of Unforgettable Quotes
My Quotable Kid: A Parents' Journal of Unforgettable Quotes
by Chronicle Books
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 May 2014
These diaries are great. I bought one for each of my children and they are filling quickly. I would get so frustrated when I didn't remember the classic comments my kids came up with, now it will be fun to show them when they grow up.

Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Offered by Oneweigh Online Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 19 May 2014
I bought these to replace an old set of Salter scales which I'd had for years and were really good. Unfortunately these were very temperamental. Although they weighed fine non of the other features worked. What was more annoying is that when I returned them Amazon wouldn't refund all the postage costs.

By Carla Large Little Petal Changing Mat, Pink
By Carla Large Little Petal Changing Mat, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Oct 2011
This is a lovely change mat for a girl. It finishes off her room nicely, fits the changing table better than any other mats I've bought and was a good price.

Onaroo Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock, Sleep Trainer and Nightlight
Onaroo Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock, Sleep Trainer and Nightlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 Jun 2011
We set a rule for our 3.5 year old that he's not allowed to wake us until 7. This was a bit unfair as he was never sure if it was up time. This clock has been brilliant. He loves pressing the button that tells the time and if he wakes before 7 he waits for it to go green. It has also got him more interested in learning how to read the time. As it glows in the dark it also means he can always see it from his bed.

Kahuna Ladies Pink Rip Strap Watch Gift Set with Pink Wallet AK1M-3009L
Kahuna Ladies Pink Rip Strap Watch Gift Set with Pink Wallet AK1M-3009L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 11 May 2011
I bought this as an everyday watch so as not to get my nice one ruined when I'm with the kids. I wanted something girly and really functional and this is perfect. I don't have to worry about getting it wet, the strap dries really quickly and it looks really nice. It is also really light so you barely notice you are wearing it.

Clippasafe Shampoo Shield
Clippasafe Shampoo Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 May 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old who hates having his hair washed as doesn't like the water going in his eyes and ears. This has now taken all the stress out of hair washing, he even poors the jugs of water over his own head. What a bargain price too!

Thomas & Friends Safety Helmet (Size 48cm - 52cm, Size Dependant)
Thomas & Friends Safety Helmet (Size 48cm - 52cm, Size Dependant)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great children's helmet, 14 Feb 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old and he loves it. It was a little loose to begin with but he does have quite a small head. It is a comfortable fit and looks fun.

O'Neill Womens Lobster Bikini Super White 40
O'Neill Womens Lobster Bikini Super White 40
Offered by Uber Mountain

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 14 Feb 2011
I love O'Neill bikinis as they fit me really well and I wasn't disappointed when this arrived. The only thing I would say that it is a bit brighter than the picture.

impexo HTC Desire G7 Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell Floral Pattern Unbreakable Gel + Quality LCD Screen Scratch Protector + FREE Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by VOLTASUPPLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone cover, 14 Feb 2011
I have ordered several phone covers through Amazon, but this is by far my favourite. It fits the phone really well and lots of people have commented on it.

Page: 1 | 2