Profile for M. Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by M. Wilkinson

M. Wilkinson (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Thief Taker (The Thief Taker Series Book 1)
The Thief Taker (The Thief Taker Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium to fair.., 24 Dec. 2014
I will probably read more of this writer when I get the chance.but it didn't hold my attention like some other books that I have read.

Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting change to some other so called sci-fi writers., 20 Nov. 2014
I prefer planetary sci-fi but this is a pleasant change and quite acceptable reading I would like to read more. Malcolm H.

So Long As You Both Shall Live (87th Precinct)
So Long As You Both Shall Live (87th Precinct)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit mundane., 20 Nov. 2014
Not as good as the other book, Heat, that I read prior to this one, I would prefer to read them in order. Malcolm H.

Heat (87th Precinct)
Heat (87th Precinct)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very readable., 17 Nov. 2014
Quite good and no bad language, I was left up in the air regarding detective Kling at the end of the story or is that in the next story. Malcolm H.

The Hidden Relic (The Evermen Saga Book 2)
The Hidden Relic (The Evermen Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci-fi, very good a style of his own., 14 Nov. 2014
Some reiterated to call their stories sci-fi, no way, this writer can not be ashamed to call his sci-fi, I will be looking for more of his books. Malcolm H.

The Lighthouse (Inspector Adam Dalgliesh Book 13)
The Lighthouse (Inspector Adam Dalgliesh Book 13)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, but a bit slow at times., 23 Oct. 2014
I read other books by this author, thankfully some author,s do not find the need to fill their stories with sex and bad language.
I did not need to complain about proof reading, which I have in quite a few other books. Malcolm H.

The Estate Series Box Set (Books 1-3): Where crime meets drama
The Estate Series Box Set (Books 1-3): Where crime meets drama

2.0 out of 5 stars ,,Can't get into this, sorry just not my kind of book., 28 Sept. 2014
A mistake picking this author, not the author,s fault, the story isn't my kind of book, but some people could like it. Malcolm H.

The Ladykiller
The Ladykiller

4.0 out of 5 stars Two sides of the coin, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Ladykiller (Kindle Edition)
Quite well put together,and a lot of truth in this book,the author has put together a lot of thought into the book, no problem with the proof reader this time.Malcolm H.

No Human Involved
No Human Involved

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Barbara,, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: No Human Involved (Kindle Edition)
Well written and little or no foul language, the book had no mistakes proof wise, unlike a lot of other books that I have read on Amazon, I could hardly put it down. Malcolm H.

Rainy Nights: Three Novels (Moon Dance, Dark Horse, Zombie Patrol)
Rainy Nights: Three Novels (Moon Dance, Dark Horse, Zombie Patrol)

4.0 out of 5 stars All three stories have their merits., 3 Sept. 2014
If only the writer's would stop using the bad language then I would recommend them to younger readers, my other compliant is as usual proof reading. Malcolm H.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4