Profile for John-C > Reviews

Content by John-C

John-C

JML Go Chef 8 in 1 Non-Stick Multi Cooker - Bake, Fry, Slow Cook, Steam, Boil, Roast and More
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to the kitchen., 23 Sept. 2014
I looked at many reviews regarding this item and I was in two minds as whether to purchase it or not. However, I did purchase it. It arrived quickly and well packaged. I have used it a couple of times after reading the instructions and recipes thoroughly and it was completely successful. I have now purchased two "one-pot" recipe books and hope to have even more success with this cooker. It is possible that anyone giving it a negative review did not read the instructions or recipes through. All I can say is that if my other cooking goes the same way as my first attempts then I will be using this cooker for a long time to come.

Plug In And Play: Guitar!
Plug In And Play: Guitar!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT NEW GUITAR BOOK., 15 April 2014
it is a great book for begginers. Easy to understand and written by someone who understands how to motivate new players.

Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry's Christmas, 11 Dec. 2013
A beautifully illustrated and comprehensive recipe book for the festive season. None of the recipes seem complicated and all seem achieveable. I also bought a copy of the book for my sister in New Zealand, who is a vegetarian, and she is equally as pleased with it as I am.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholl Express Pedi, 2 Jun. 2013
Such a simple piece of equipment. Easy to read instructions. Easy and fast to use giving excellent results. I wish I had one a long time ago.

Turtles and Tortoises of the World (Of the World)
Turtles and Tortoises of the World (Of the World)
by David Alderton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and worthwhile., 2 April 2012
A very informative read on a whole host of different tortoises and turtles of the world. Packed with information found usually in large encyclopaedic books. Well written and researched. If you enjoy tortoises and turtles, whether you keep them or not, you will find fascinating facts in this book. Highly recommended.

Sulcata and Leopard Tortoises (Complete Herp Care) (Complete Herp Care Series)
Sulcata and Leopard Tortoises (Complete Herp Care) (Complete Herp Care Series)
by E. J. Pirog

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile read, 2 April 2012
This book is both informative and a pleasure to read. Excellent information for beginners upwards. I would highly recommend this book to anyone thinking about keeping Leopard and Sulcata tortoises.